• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-34 Killer Bee Shaolin by BWS

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So wow! Some major artistry going on here. I feel that setting it to fire is somehow a disservice to it but service I must.
1/3: More sweetness than spice. Kinda like David Carradine in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.
2/3: That sweetness flows into the second third like how Bruce Lee flows in the basement fight scene in Enter the Dragon.
3/3: Continues to flow just like C.R.E.A.M. from the Wu Tang Clan's Enter The Wu Tang album.
This one obviously had me deviating from my typical food based reviews but the cigar just commanded that I take a different approach. Its uniqueness requires an enlightenment through meditation.
FD9C4C04-7982-4AD2-891A-B994E2A1CFB2.jpeg

Definitely got me curious.

With all the accolades, what would you score it?

I bought them at least 3-4 months ago on small batch. They are sold out there but might still be available somewhere else

A 5’ver for $70 at SBC (sold out) is steep for the size. But, yes. Worth it.

Ha.. the thread went toward where to find them.. I didn't mean where you "scored" them.. I meant based on your review, what would you score it.. as in the 0-100 scale commonly used?

I've meant to ask before on other reviews.. basically, summation scores.

Ha.. the thread went toward where to find them.. I didn't mean where you "scored" them.. I meant based on your review, what would you score it.. as in the 0-100 scale commonly used?

I've meant to ask before on other reviews.. basically, summation scores.
I don’t do scores. That is too technical for me. If you see one, buy it. That’s my recommendation.