• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

20th birthday cigar

BrownDevil said:
bfreebern said:
This is ridiculous.

1.  You've been asked several times what cigars you smoke, yet you continually answer, "I'll try anything once".  What the hell are you trying to do?

2.  We know you're "supposedly" a chick, you don't have to keep pointing that out.  Are you mooching?

Sorry, no offense, but what the hell?  If you're looking for free cigars or "boys" to chat with, maybe you should come clean and let us know what the scoop is.  Stop the subtle hints.  If not, go elsewhere. 

This sh*t has rubbed me the wrong way.  I need more coffee.
[snapback]157536[/snapback]​

Let me just annoy PB one more time :p

I think this is nothing but a dude portraying a chick. And doing a horrible job at it.
You hit it right on the head, probably just someone looking for free smokes, and I'm willing to bet big money out of 157 views this sad post has gotten there have been several PMs to HIM(her) saying they'd send some sticks over.
Bunch o' suckas! :laugh: :laugh:
Send her a LGC DL Chisel or a xXx power ranger so she can be done with cigars and stop the "look at me, look at me" high school freshman routine. My 12 year-old doesn't even act like this.
[snapback]157561[/snapback]​

YES! YES ! got it before CC

mrs.crabtree says:
LFD DL Chisel

BrownDevil said:
bfreebern said:
This is ridiculous.

1.  You've been asked several times what cigars you smoke, yet you continually answer, "I'll try anything once".  What the hell are you trying to do?

2.  We know you're "supposedly" a chick, you don't have to keep pointing that out.  Are you mooching?

Sorry, no offense, but what the hell?  If you're looking for free cigars or "boys" to chat with, maybe you should come clean and let us know what the scoop is.  Stop the subtle hints.  If not, go elsewhere. 

This sh*t has rubbed me the wrong way.  I need more coffee.
[snapback]157536[/snapback]​

Let me just annoy PB one more time :p

I think this is nothing but a dude portraying a chick. And doing a horrible job at it.
You hit it right on the head, probably just someone looking for free smokes, and I'm willing to bet big money out of 157 views this sad post has gotten there have been several PMs to HIM(her) saying they'd send some sticks over.
Bunch o' suckas! :laugh: :laugh:
Send her a LGC DL Chisel or a xXx power ranger so she can be done with cigars and stop the "look at me, look at me" high school freshman routine. My 12 year-old doesn't even act like this.
[snapback]157561[/snapback]​

damn if thats what it takes...

****makes new screenname***** **** and calls himself....lady_likes_double_coronas**** :whistling:

LOL!!! :sign:

Matt R said:
Puros Indios Chief
[snapback]157330[/snapback]​

Thats the ultimate birthdy smoke....when you see it don't get too excited.

edited ******to include*******

Darn, so now it's a he......should have read the whole thread before posting.

Big100HD said:
. . . Darn, so now it's a he......should have read the whole thread before posting.
[snapback]157710[/snapback]​

So what if it’s a guy?
As long as he does a little tuck-and-tape (ala Silence of the Lambs), it’s all good.

oooooohhhh!!. . . I just had a wonderfully exciting thought.
What if it’s a fat guy?
Huh?
That could be real fun!!! (ala Deliverance)

Ok, well, that’s my 2-cents.
Pleasant dreams everyone.

oops! almost forgot the flippin emoticon.
Here ya go :p
It really should be necessary to include that little graphic. But hell, if people on here believe that “lil mis puffy” is a chick. . . then I guess you’d also believe that I could get turned on by the thought of boning Ned Beatty.