• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

22-Year-Old Sells Virginity Online

We were discussing this last night at a buddy's house. One guy said the auction was on Ebay, and the first thing that I said was "I wonder what the PayPal fees would be on that"...

I was thinking more along the lines of W-H-O-R-E...

I agree. ;)

If you pay her that much for sex, can you wife really get made and call you a cheater? I mean, it's not like she could ever be a virgin again! :sign:

Hmmm wants to sell herself for sex....

to get her graduate degree...

Who the FUC* is going to hire her after this stunt!?

Stupid bit*h

-Aaron.

Hmmm wants to sell herself for sex....

to get her graduate degree...

Who the FUC* is going to hire her after this stunt!?

Stupid bit*h

-Aaron.

the person who paid for it :sign:

....think what kind of party you could have in Vegas with 3.7 mil. Crap, for that kind of jack you could probably get Hef to cater it..... :thumbs:

Hell, for that kind of cash you could probably get a lifetime pass at the establishment hosting the "event."

1. Ain't no WAY I'm buying she's a virgin. :rolleyes:

2. For that kind of money, I could have someone who actually knew what they were doing, like the hottest call girl in Dallas or LA or NYC. For a month. At a villa in the south of France with its own chef, maid and masseuse.

~Boar

She said she got the idea from her sister who got her degree by prostitution.........I'll bet daddy is so proud :whistling:

IMO, that was the best part of the story. Obviously no one in the world is going to pay that money for her. I bet you couldn't get it above 20K in her dreams, anyone that can pay more than that that's under 60 can get it on their own for far less.

She's pretty chunky anyway.

$3.7 million and no experience, sheesh.