• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

23 years ago today...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Elke and I woke up really late and almost missed our appointment with the Mayor of Odense Denmark...

But we made it just in time to say "I do!"

23 years of wedded bliss ( :sign: ) and if I had it to do all over again... I would.

and to top it all off Moki sent me an anniversary present I'll never forget.

To my one true love, thanks for putting up with me so far and I hope you find the patience to make it to at least the 50th.

To Andrew, wow brother, I am truly humbled. How you managed to have it arrive today shows that you have magic at your command ;)

Shawn

That is impressive commitment. I thought making it 2 years was difficult...

Congrats on the very special occasion, brother! It is touching to see couples together this long.

Smoke a good one (if she doesn't mind)!!!

Congrats Shawn, here's to many more years.

Brian

Congratulations Wurm hope you enjoy many more years together. I plan to do the same when we hit forty, they sure grow on you.

congrats...having a great woman by your side makes this life much easier....

Congratulations on your anniversary, and many, many more yeas of happiness with your wife!

Congrats Shawn! That is a truly rewarding achievement. :thumbs:

Wow, way to go my friend.

It took me 2 tries but I know that I have found the one for me. I can only hope she will put up with me as long as yours has with you. There are many mile stones in your life. But few that will ever compare to those that you make with your wife.

My best wishes for many more...

Tim

Congratulations! Hope you and the lovely one have a wonderful day!

That is so great to hear.

I just had my 2 YEAR! I love my wife so much that I cannot wait for another 21 like you have.

Congradulations.

Congrats Shawn thats wonderful, I'm sure if she put up with you this long she is going to stay in it for the long haul. :thumbs:

Moki, that is a wonderful gift to a great botl and his wife, nice play.

Congrats to you and the Mrs......Dinner for two tonight?

2 More years and you hit the first big milestone!...that one usually requires a kidless, exotic, romantic, vacation! :laugh:

Congrats! :D I only made it 7 the first time...but I'm working on year 2 of forever. :)

Congrats on 23 years!!! I don't know how my wife kept me around for 10 years, let alone 23. Yourwife must be a bad shot :) Maybe she really does love ya :love: