• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

24 the tv show

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Have you guys been following the show this season?

SO far so good. Also a greta article in CA last month about the shows creators/producers/cast and their cigar smoking room/rituals..etc etc..

Well looks like the hotness of KIM BAUER has returned. She is supposed to come out in tonites 2 hour show. Cant wait.

elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

And no re-runs. :thumbs: I think Lost is losing viewers with all the re-runs, like the next 2 weeks. :angry2:

Kim Bauer :0

Isn't it funny Kim hasn't been on the show for more than 20 mins. and her life is already in danger...

Why didn't they just put a plastic bag over the weapon when it was in the hospital when they moved it?

Man what a good show!!!

wacthed it last night- 2 back to back...thanks for the addiction you bastids!

Ooooh... Kim Bauer = The Girl Next Door (yum)

I forgot to record the episode last night. They were supposed to show the Xmen 3 trailer sometime during the episode last night. Did anyone see it?

I have been speeding through consecutive episodes of season 1,2 and 3 to catch up.
I don't watch it on tv,I like buying or copying the season diskc from netflix/blockbuster and watching them in order a few at a time,sometimes 3 disks at a time.
Its addicting and exciteing.

Great episodes last night. I won’t give out any spoilers, (just in case people haven't seen them yet), and yes they did show the X-Men 3 trailer.

Pyre said:
Ooooh... Kim Bauer = The Girl Next Door (yum)

I forgot to record the episode last night. They were supposed to show the Xmen 3 trailer sometime during the episode last night. Did anyone see it?
[snapback]298207[/snapback]​

HOLY CRAP!!

What a great 2 hours of TV.

They have definately pulled out the stops.

No one is safe!! I luv it.

"As a Kid on Halloween Jack Bauer was given pennies instead of candy by a neighbor, that neighbor? Jimmy Hoffa."

I had to admit for the first time in my life to my wife that I was wrong. I predicted a love affair between Chloe and Edgar...... damn that sucked!

I really like the show but I can't get past how everything happens just a hop and a skip from the CTU headquarters. It takes me 45 minutes to drive to work but they can dispatch a team to a hospital... evacuate most of it... find the Perp... kill him... find the canister of gas and get in to containment with 2 seconds to spare, drive back to CTU, discover theres a breach, find another gas canister... lock down all of CTU and have there butts sealed up in the situation room all between 6 and 7 o'clock. Damn they're good! ;)

If you're addicted to this show you have to watch "The Shield".... another very addicting show once you know the characters. I think Vic Mackey can kick Jack Bowers azz anyday! :p

Actually, it was between 5 and 7; it was a 2 hour episode. But it's still pretty damn impressive. The Shield is another great show. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch it since last year since I was living in a hotel that didn't get FX. Now I have to wait until it comes out on DVD, unless someone has it saved and could send it to me. (hint hint ;))

Edit to say Vic is a badass too. I wouldn't want him, Jack, or Chuck after my ass!

Actually here at my fraternity house the shows we all watch are: 24, The Shield, Dogwood and Lost. They are all good shows.

WOW..

What a great episode yesterday!!

I cant wait to see what happens next week.

Is Audrey a traitor or is it a set up?
What sort of information does Pres Palmer's Brother have?
Is Kim being brainwashed by the shrink and someone else?

WOW..

What a great episode yesterday!!

I cant wait to see what happens next week.

Is Audrey a traitor or is it a set up?
What sort of information does Pres Palmer's Brother have?
Is Kim being brainwashed by the shrink and someone else?

Maybe they will brainwash her to take her clothes off and be nekked for the rest of the season! :0 :love: