• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cookie_1978

I am a huge fan of the show, but I believe it has Jumped the Shark. Last nights episode was really slow. It has had a great run, but I think its days are numbered.

I am a huge fan of the show, but I believe it has Jumped the Shark. Last nights episode was really slow. It has had a great run, but I think its days are numbered.

slow, maybe the first 1/2 hr, i would agree, but the last 10 min were very exciting (imho).
last night was more of a character episode (seeing the inner struggles of certain characters), vs. an action episode.
trying to be vague for those who haven't seen last nights episode.
Rob

Did you notice Jack threatening Logan with a pair of Cuban Crafters Revolucion Scissors in next week's episode?!

~Mark

Big time. It's so over the top and the plot so thin and contrived. I find myself hoping this is the last season.

Big time. It's so over the top and the plot so thin and contrived. I find myself hoping this is the last season.

The plot lines always have been thin and contrived. The plot "twists" function more like a lottery than anything premeditated or thought out. The acting is maybe the worst on primetime television (though Prison Break holds a special spot in my heart for bad acting). It plays on our collective fears and gluts our collective base instincts. Basically, it's a shill.

It's always been that way. The reason I have watched it, and still do, is that the plot structure is unique and, despite the twinge of shame I feel at turning on Fox at 9pm to watch it, it's fun. You just have to suspend your entire critical thought process to enjoy it, and when you manage to do so, it rewards you.

I think I watched 10 mins. BORING. Too much Chloe & Morris.

Is she gonna bite it this year?

This was a set-up episode. Keifer can only scream so many episodes then he gets a week off. You'll see the action will pick back up. It always does.