• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

25 Count Espana Behike Box

drewyehboi

I'm new to the forums, and besides giving my intro, I can think of no better way than to start my first thread by saying thank you. I have used this website and its forums as a resource for a long time and I appreciate the wealth of information you share with eachother.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10269]

A buddy of mine sent me this picture. I'd never heard of Behike's coming in a 25 count box. His response was that the demand for these cigars in Spain and the Middle East had gone up so they've begun putting them in larger boxes. I've only ever known them to come in 10 count boxes similar to the one below.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10270]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10271]

He gave me one to smoke, I did, and it was really good.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10276]

So, my question is: Have any of you heard of this just starting to happen? Does he have reason to be suspect? I've noticed by reading the forums that dissecting can sometimes help, if he gives me another one I will try and remember to do some cutting. Is this the kind of material that makes for good talking points?

Fake...

Edit: My bad... Missed the intro!!

They are in order of appearance fake, real, fake and fake.  BHKs do not come in 25ct boxes.  i suggest your check out Trevor's webiste:   www.cubancigarwebsite.com.

those top boxes look fake, you can alwasy check habanos website and other websites that can assist you in this matter, google is your friend. sometimes a fake can taste ok. smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

C

Add me to the list of idiots.  Who would suspect that a guy selling boxes of Behike's on the Strip in LV would not have the real deal?  OTOH, the cigars are smokablem, and probably ok at 1/3 the price I paid.

thechenman said:
They are in order of appearance fake, real, fake and fake.  BHKs do not come in 25ct boxes.  i suggest your check out Trevor's webiste:   www.cubancigarwebsite.com.

You are 100% correct.

paytheline said:
Add me to the list of idiots.  Who would suspect that a guy selling boxes of Behike's on the Strip in LV would not have the real deal?  OTOH, the cigars are smokablem, and probably ok at 1/3 the price I paid.

tumblr_md6siikYor1qztlyqo1_500.gif