• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

25% Off Killer Beans! ALL DONE

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
I need to make room for another shippment that'll be arriving early next week....soooo, for you bumbs only here's a deal. Buy two pounds of either my Kalossi Knock Out or Venezuelan Vendetta and I'll give you a 25% discount. You can one of each or two of the same. This is good while supplies last...then it'll be gone forever!

2 lbs will cost you $16.40 (plus shipping) saving you $5.50!!!

Kalossi Knock Out
whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!
regular $10.95 1 lb

Venezuelan Vendetta
whole beans - dark roast - full body
The aroma is powerful and intriguing. The dark roast taste is heavy and richer than most in the world, the finish is light with a hint of carmel. Venezuelan beans take no prisoners!
regular $10.95 1 lb

Email or PM me if your interested and I'll get right on it. Don't forget, I'll need you mailing address as well as your email.

Thanks guys,
Jerry

I'm going for the Venezuelan Vendetta!!! 4 pounds, baby!!! :love:

Done, done and done!

Thanks guys. You sure know a deal when you see it! ;)

AdvAutoBob said:
I'm in too... pm sent

Robert
[snapback]283058[/snapback]​

Coffee will be heading your way on Wednesday. USPS DC# 0305 2200 0000 0361 4796.

Thanks for the order! :cool:

Thanks Jerry, got the package yesterday. They are very happy in their new home :)

DT

running low - pm sent jerry - your coffee is the best, as is your customer service - keep up the good work, and thanks for the 25% discount :whistling:

cookie_1978, thanks for the order!

THis is the only board that I put this spaeial up on because you guys are so good to me...this is payback! :rolleyes:

Yours will be going out today with USPS DC# 0305 2200 0000 0361 4864

Jerry,

Got mine last night, thanks again for the deal and the perfect customer service.

**Edit to fix spelling

Smithers said:
Jerry,

Got mine last night, thanks again for the deal and the perfect customer saervice.
[snapback]284307[/snapback]​

The pleaseure is all mine. Thanks for your support!! ;)

There's not too many bags left...better get to it. PM or email if you'd like to get your hands on these beans!

Now let's all settle in and enjoy the Super Bowl! :cool:

christ0pher said:
You have PM. Finally gave in to my curiosity and am going to try some.. ;)
[snapback]284991[/snapback]​

Chris,
They'll be out the door on Monday morning for you with USPS DC# 0305 2200 0000 0360 7514.

Got mine yesterday... Jerry, you da man! :D The beans smell killer (even plastic can't contain the aroma), and if they taste half as good as they smell.... :love:

Thanks again!

Robert