• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

28 bottle Vinotemps

Mtmouse

Someone from Vinotemp is on one of the other boards. He is offering a discount code to order the 28 bottle Vinotemp from them directly for $199.00 with free shipping within the continental US. The offer is only good until February 14th, 2009, I believe.

If anyone is looking to pick one up.

&$^@ I just ordered a 21 bottle one which ended up being more. Oh well.

Those are 21 bottle vinotemps... from what I understand the 28 bottle vinotemps Mtmouse has mentioned are quite hard to come by these days, Target and others have stopped carrying them.

Those are 21 bottle vinotemps... from what I understand the 28 bottle vinotemps Mtmouse has mentioned are quite hard to come by these days, Target and others have stopped carrying them.

That is correct. Target had a big sell off on them a number of months ago because they were no longer carrying them. I have not seen anyone else carry the 28 bottle Vinotemps.

REALLY?! I've been searching for these and have not been able to find one under $279 plus shipping!! Now this deal comes along but I wont be able to make the purchase until after the 25th! Argh, eh well, thank you for the heads up and maybe, just maybe, they'll have another deal in the near future :blush: and if not then I'll make the 21 bottle work!

I just got the 21, and I think it will be perfect. The top section is perfect for singles, and the bottom is great for aging. It arrived today. There goes the wallet.

Someone from Vinotemp is on one of the other boards. He is offering a discount code to order the 28 bottle Vinotemp from them directly for $199.00 with free shipping within the continental US. The offer is only good until February 14th, 2009, I believe.

Be careful with this. There is a guy on ebay offering the same deal and he claims to be from the company. However they are refurbs and they offer is replacement parts should a problem be found upon delivery. Not saying its a bad deal but just be careful.

Be careful with this. There is a guy on ebay offering the same deal and he claims to be from the company. However they are refurbs and they offer is replacement parts should a problem be found upon delivery. Not saying its a bad deal but just be careful.

This is for the Vinotemp site. You have to enter in the discount code.

Where can I find the discount code? Which board?
I did a search and it doesn't come up in any post after Xmas.

This would dramatically increase my storage capability
and keep temp more reasonable in the summer months.
(my house is usually 77-78 deg. over the summer)

And at $199 delivered, it's an xlnt deal. Shipping must
be worth $50, at least.

I might just go for it.

Chemyst :cool:

The code is CA28. The price was 329.00 on the 28 bottle and when i put the code in it deducted 229.00 making it 100.00

The code is CA28. The price was 329.00 on the 28 bottle and when i put the code in it deducted 229.00 making it 100.00

You still have to pay $100 in shipping though :( ... making this not so great.

Oh i didnt go through the whole process. I just put the code in to see what the price drop would be. Luckly i dont need a vinotemp. Coolers work great for me and stay at a constant 67 degrees.

This makes me rethink the 21 bottle version.

You should buy the 28 bottle and hold on to the 21 bottle until March and I'll take it off your hands :laugh: :sign:

I wish this deal was going on through March and then I could have the 28 bottle as well! Even with the $100 shipping this is the best deal I've seen on this vinotemp so far and I've been researching it for about a month, somebody should definitely jump on this!