• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

28 Jan DC Herf

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
I have cleared room in the old PM box so I have been in communication with a few of you.

My plan is to get in after 1:00 PM on the 28th, check into my room and walk over to W Curtis Draper Tobacconist. Burn a cigar or two then head over to Shelly's Back Room for libations, food and a few more cigars.

I may also be available late on the 29th after I get back from dinner. Let me know how many so we can reserve a table at Shelly's. Look forward to seeing Dennis and Jon as it has been a full year since our last herf.

I get out of class at 1:50 that day (and my school is three stops down the Metro)--I can't make it to Shelly's but I'd definitely be up for dropping by Draper's for a smoke.

Put me as tenative for Wednesday @ Shelly's. I won't be able to give a definite answer until the Monday of that week.

This should be fun!

Andrew

Well next week should relatively calm in DC so hopefully quite a few of you will make it out.

Ill be there, I get off work around 430ish so Ill take the metro drapers then when it closes head on down to shellys with you folks.

David

So it looks like there will be only three. If any other takers please PM, so that I can get a space large enough to accommodate the group. See evryone tomorrow if Amtrak and the weather cooperates :laugh:

Hopefully I can still make it.

Andy is my ride. What do you think, Andy? Depending on weather?

I count 5 with me, so I'll ask for a table for 6. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

I have cleared room in the old PM box so I have been in communication with a few of you.

My plan is to get in after 1:00 PM on the 28th, check into my room and walk over to W Curtis Draper Tobacconist. Burn a cigar or two then head over to Shelly's Back Room for libations, food and a few more cigars.

I may also be available late on the 29th after I get back from dinner. Let me know how many so we can reserve a table at Shelly's. Look forward to seeing Dennis and Jon as it has been a full year since our last herf.
I'm at Drapers till 4:00 and will then go to Shelly's. See you guys soon.

Thanks guys for a great Herf and thanks for coming out Tony...

DCminiherf5.jpg

CigarMan Andy--FunkyCold5--cabaiguan juan--tone-ny--Sweetrice80

Oh yeah it was fun... See most of you ugly fuggers (me included :thumbs: ) Saturday!

David