• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd Annual "Great Steakout, Herf and Tour of Edwards AFB"

Time flies.

We are now only 12 weeks out!.

Space is still available for this great event.

Save the date and sign up before we fill up.

Count me in Danny, I had an absolute blast last year. I'll see if anyone else is coming with me.

Ok, ladies and (ahem...) gentlemen

We are T minus 42 days from the event and I neet to get crackin on finalizing the list of attendees.

If you have expressed your intent to attend already, please verify that you are still coming.

If you went last year and are coming again this year I do not need your info again, I just need to know you are coming.

if you did not attend last year and/or are bringing a guest that did not attend last year here is what I need to get you on the tour bus;

1. Full Name
2. Date of birth
3. City and country of birth
4. Country of citizenship
5. Last four numbers of your SSN "OR" your drivers license number.
6. e-mail address
7. cell phone number (incase you end up 50 miles away on the opposite side of the desert and we need to reach you) ;)

Please do not post your private information here, PM it to me.

I also need a head count of how many people are planning on staying overnight here locally so I can see about getting a discount rate at a local hotel.

Seanholio, not to single you out or anything, but I know you have "special needs" :whistling: and I need to get some additional information from you. PM me please.

Any questions please post them here as the answer may benefit others (unless it is a private matter then PM me)

Looking forward to a great day!

Danny

I've only heard from a couple of you who had stated your intent to attend this event.

Please let me know either way if you are attending or not so I can keep the list accurate.

We are one month out from the tour and there is still space available if you would like to attend.

thanks

Danny

I can't make it this year, but this is a really cool event! If you guys can go, do it. Well worth the drive up!

I can't make it this year, but this is a really cool event! If you guys can go, do it. Well worth the drive up!

Sorry yo guys can't make it, Rod. Maybe next year.

Thanks for the endorsement!

I put my request in today to get that day off of work. Looking forward to it!

Can't make it this year boys, but it's a great time, believe me. I've got too much going on...

Last call!

I need you info asap if you are planning on attending and have not already given it to me!

Danny,
Mike and I had a great time again today. Thanks for setting that up for us. Seeing that F-35 taxi by us was probably the highlight of my day. Can't wait till next year.

Danny,
Thanks again for putting it together. It was a great day!

BArias, sorry I missed meeting you. I should have run up a CP flag or something!