• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd Year Anniversary Contest

Swifty

Dismember
I just noticed yesterday that my two year anniversary here had come and gone. I can't believe it has been two years already. In many ways I still feel like a newb. I have met so many great people on this board both online and in person in the past two years. I am very grateful to be apart of this community. To show my gratitude (and see what kind of hoops people will jump through for a few smokes :p ) I am throwing a little contest.

In order to participate in this contest you must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days as of this posting. You will also need to own or have access to a digital camera.

The contest will be a scavenger hunt. Below is a list of items and a picture of those items. The first person to gather all of those same items and post a picture of them will win the following little prize pack from me:

CAO Supranos The Boss
Gurkha Ancient Warrior Perfecto
PAM Torp
WOAM
AF Hemi Classic Maduro
AF Hemi Signature MAduro
Opus X Perfecxion X
Anejo #55

List of items:

Ash tray
Lighter
Cigar cutter
Pizza cutter
Flower pot
Nut cracker
D size battery
Remote control
Fishing reel
Pipe wrench
Paint brush
Floppy Disk
Pad lock
Christmas ornament
Clothespin
Light bulb
Pocket knife
Domino
Joker from a deck of playing cards

pict0017yb5.jpg

The items need not be the same brand, model, etc. as the ones shown. If no one is able to post a picture of all of these by tomorrow noon I will award the prize to whoever posts a picture containing the most number of items on the list.

Good Luck!

Ash tray - Bottom of pic with the DC 30th Anny cigar in it
Lighter - near top of pic
Cigar cutter near top of pic, just under the lighter
Pizza cutter - top left
Flower pot - obvious
Nut cracker - top left
D size battery - between pizza cutter and nut cracker
Remote control - obvious
Fishing reel - attached to the rod, bottom of pic
Pipe wrench - obvious
Paint brush - left side of pic
Floppy Disk - just above the ashtray with the domino on it
Pad lock - obvious
Christmas ornament - "Boots the Monkey" from Dora
Clothespin - attached to measuring cup
Light bulb - obvious
Pocket knife - in between measuring cup and lighter
Domino - on top of floppy disk
Joker from a deck of playing cards - in flower pot

And you'll notice I added the measuring cup, which is in your pic but not on the list of contents. ;)

contestpic.jpg

Wow! That didn't take long! Congrats Gonz! I will get the sticks in the mail on Monday.

Edit: That ashtray looks suspiciously like a cereal bowl :p But I'll give it to you since I screwed up and didn't list the measuring cup.

Thanks for the contest, Swifty and congrats on two years!

Nicely done, Gonz!

Hey, I'm not gonna go to all this effort and then NOT post the pic!

Congrats, Gonz! :thumbs:

a80.jpg

Wow! That didn't take long! Congrats Gonz! I will get the sticks in the mail on Monday.

Edit: That ashtray looks suspiciously like a cereal bowl :p But I'll give it to you since I screwed up and didn't list the measuring cup.

That's one disgusting cereal bowl if that's the case!

That was alot of fun! The best part was trying to find my damn usb cable for the camera after I had already collected the items and taken the picture. Great idea for a contest and congrats on the two years. Hmmm, I've got two years coming up real quick, I'd better start thinking of something...

While reading your original post, I thought, who the hell still has a floppy disk laying around the house? When I saw floppy disk, I was thinking you meant the old 6 inch ones. Does anyone still have one of those old 6 inch floppys? The disk I mean, you perverts.

While reading your original post, I thought, who the hell still has a floppy disk laying around the house? When I saw floppy disk, I was thinking you meant the old 6 inch ones. Does anyone still have one of those old 6 inch floppys? The disk I mean, you perverts.
Have'nt seen a floppy disk in mucho tiempo. :laugh:

They were actually 5.25" not 6" and I have not only a few of them socked away but also a drive for them too. Just part of the junk one accumulates.

Like Ray, I also have about 200 5.25 floppies in storage. I no longer have a drive for them - don't really need it since I transferred the contents to other media years ago. I also have a stack of 20MB platters (mainframe) under the deck that I'll make into clocks some day.

Great contest, Khris! I wish it had played out a bit more, but I guess some guys just have too much time on their hands (too bad the last offspring weren't twins, yankee boy!).

Great contest, Khris! I wish it had played out a bit more, but I guess some guys just have too much time on their hands (too bad the last offspring weren't twins, yankee boy!).

It's all about being in the right place at the right time. I saw the post shortly after he posted it, looked at the list and saw the 3 or 4 most obscure things and realized I knew exactly where I had them. And my wife had taken the boys over to her parents since we were throwing a party last night so I was here by myself and needed a break from getting the house ready.

Wow,

Congratulations on the anniversary, Swifty! Thanks for the cool contest and congrats to Andy for crushing it with extreme prejudice. :D

Wilkey

It's all about being in the right place at the right time. I saw the post shortly after he posted it, looked at the list and saw the 3 or 4 most obscure things and realized I knew exactly where I had them. And my wife had taken the boys over to her parents since we were throwing a party last night so I was here by myself and needed a break from getting the house ready.

My biggest problem, Andy: I must have 3 or 4 of everything on the list, but have no idea where I put them :(

Got the sticks today, they look fantastic! What an excellent prize package (Yeah, I knew what was coming, but they just look soooo much better in person!) from an excellent BOTL!

Thanks Khris!!!