• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

If there is no complaints Nate you've got the green light and Gary (ironpeddler) that makes you up!

Oh and Jonesy, SHUT UP TOOL!

wkoti said:
If there is no complaints Nate you've got the green light and Gary (ironpeddler) that makes you up!

Oh and Jonesy, SHUT UP TOOL!
BTW, it's "if there ARE no complaints". Seems someone was reading "Bon Appetit" instead of paying attention in English class!

OK, this is getting rediculous.  I know it's Sunday and all, but c'mon, nothing at all in this thread??

Just got word from CJ that I'm up. Had a busy weekend involving large amounts of food, drink, and sex. Started in Atlantic City Friday afternoon and ended at my house with a huge party for my daughter's 24th birthday. My brain is fried and I'm headed out to be constructive.

I'll have something posted by tonight..HOPEFULLY....tomorrow at the latest.

BTW: the new hips work great.

Is the Barclay Rex a 100th Anniversary stick? Didn't they just have a new release?

ironpeddler said:
Is the Barclay Rex a 100th Anniversary stick? Didn't they just have a new release?
I couldn't find another release. But your google fu skills far exceed mine as evidenced by your avatar.

kiwifruit said:
The Rex is from the original release 100th anniversary in 2010.

Thanks. That's got to go for $15 -$25 now.

ilikefishes said:

I couldn't find another release. But your google fu skills far exceed mine as evidenced by your avatar.

I Googled it too and couldn't find anything either...I must have dreamed it or something! :laugh:

I'm working on them.....

That's the beauty of passes. Being able to try HTF sticks without the absurd markup of secondary markets. For my taste, the Rex > tenderloin.

Yeah, the tenderloin is terrible, I really got flucked on that one. :whistling:

I got Sneeds and Chicos boxes today, you guys laid a smack down on me. Thank you both, I'm going to enjoy these shortly!

wkoti said:
Yeah, the tenderloin is terrible, I really got flucked on that one. :whistling:
There is a simple way to remedy to that !

wkoti said:
I'll move you....

Back.  Y'all move quick!  LOTS of great info posted in this thread!!!!!

CJ, I don't want to step on toes if folks have some sticks tee'd up.  Put me wherever or if you need me out, that's fine too.

I apologize to the group for my week of absence.

Hey Gern, you're up following ironpeddler!

Leave it to Gary to bring this to a screeching hault!

wkoti said:
Hey Gern, you're up following ironpeddler!

Leave it to Gary to bring this to a screeching hault!
I think he's battling a week long hangover right now...

T -Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin……P – OR La Palina Goldie (rolled by Maria Sierra)

T - Tatuaje Barclay Rex…..P – OR Liga Privada #9 (Not from the cab of 48, the first production version 2008)

Or I can put in some of that Opus crap...Love Story or a #13 Lancero...etc.

You guys make the call. I have a business dinner tonight, if no good, I will re-post tomorrow morning.