• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

Jonesy said:
:laugh:

I would have taken the Lars. Granted, I would have had to go get an Acid or something to put in for it....

WTF happened to the Orchid?? I had a BBMF all ready to go!
I didn't think you liked the trade.

ilikefishes said:

I would have taken the Lars. Granted, I would have had to go get an Acid or something to put in for it....

Like I said, your trades were left up to the other pricks in the pass since I was gone, so whatever you were gonna do was fine with me and up to their scrutiny!

Jonesy said:

Like I said, your trades were left up to the other pricks in the pass since I was gone, so whatever you were gonna do was fine with me and up to their scrutiny!
I was just playing around. CJ convinced me to pull the Orchid.:D

Just kidding, I just thought you were saying you didn't like that trade and nobody else really seemed to know the value of the thing.

How was your camping trip? Did you have good weather?

Yea, CJ texted me and told me that if the Orchid did make it in, he wouldn't approve of any trade I had worked up.

Camping was good. Mid 70's during the days and mid 40's at night. My son is 15 now so I cherish any time we get to spend together like this because I know these days are coming to an end pretty soon. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like CJ and I'll be a happy man!

Amen to that my brother.  He is kind of a douche/gouch.  But really nice when he wants something. :p

Jonesy said:
Hopefully he doesn't turn out like CJ and I'll be a happy man!
You should pray your son has my qualities, I'm a hard working SOB and I pull some HOT women. Ask Rock, he's told me on more than one occasion that my women are out of my league.

wkoti said:

You should pray your son has my qualities, I'm a hard working SOB and I pull some HOT women. Ask Rock, he's told me on more than one occasion that my women are out of my league.
I don't know about that source CJ.

ilikefishes said:
Amen to that my brother.  He is kind of a douche/gouch.  But really nice when he wants something. :p
You've got crappy beer and bargain cigars at best, what would I want from you! ;)

wkoti said:

Hey, anyone can get a hot chick if they pay enough.... :sign:

wkoti said:

You've got crappy beer and bargain cigars at best, what would I want from you! ;)
Well, you did just find out I have an Orchid.

Edited because CJ will give me crap about posting on a mobile device.

Yes, but much tougher to come by the cash for that high a priced girl when out of work.

I don't see any complaints with Kendall's final proposal. If there ain't any, let's keep this moving. Dave get ready!

This thread lost a lot of stamina lately, Gary's old ass brought this pass to a crawl!