• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 questions

yenwen

Reaction score
2340 W. Orangethorpe #24 Fullerton, CA 92833
Ok, so i was wondering about 3 things. I want to age a few of my cigars but my humidor is running a consistant 60% or 61.5% i was wondering if i needed a higher humidity to age them properly.
#2 where can i find the msrp for cigars online.

#3 My room gets pretty hot and I'm worried about how much temp will affect my cigars. my room just yesterday in my humidor goes to the high 70's around 78 degrees and will drop the low 70's in the evening. was wondering if that a bad thing or if it even matters.

Just your luck, got three answers for you:

#1, search is your friend
#2, search is your friend
#3, you guessed it, Pamela Anderson is in fact on her second set of implants...oh, and search is your friend

These are perennial considerations for newbs and seasoned cigarists alike. As a result, the wealth of information you will find by conducting a few targeted searches is likely to surpass the quick answers folks might be inclined to post in response to your combination post.

Wilkey

Ok, so i was wondering about 3 things. I want to age a few of my cigars but my humidor is running a consistant 60% or 61.5% i was wondering if i needed a higher humidity to age them properly.
#2 where can i find the msrp for cigars online.

#3 My room gets pretty hot and I'm worried about how much temp will affect my cigars. my room just yesterday in my humidor goes to the high 70's around 78 degrees and will drop the low 70's in the evening. was wondering if that a bad thing or if it even matters.

Hey Matt...

It was great to meet you last night. Hopefully we'll get the chance to HERF again soon.

#1 FWIW... I try to keep my humidity level stable at 65%

#2 There's some pinned MSRP info in Cigar Discussion here Or try do a google search and see what you come up with.

#3 That's a great question. I don't like heat at all. So in order to get sleep at night, I keep my cigars in a cool environment. I believe prolonged exposure to heat (combined with the correct/incorrect humidity level, as the case may be) could lead to a potential situation I don't care to experience again (see photo below):

VRFam3.jpg

Oh... and search is your friend :thumbs:

edited to add: I'm sure these answers will lead to even more questions such as, "How do you keep your humidity level stable at 65%?" Again, search is your friend. :thumbs:

You'r behind the times Wilkey, Pam is on her 4th set of implants :0

#3, you guessed it, Pamela Anderson is in fact on her second set of implants...oh, and search is your friend

Wilkey

Damn,
And I thought I was keeping up with all the celeb cosmetic surgery hyjinx. Looks like it's time to renew the subscription to Entertainment Weekly.
Wilkey

You'r behind the times Wilkey, Pam is on her 4th set of implants :0

Wilkey