• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Years Here Contest

some back yard ally in the back of a garbage truck becasue thats all the sanitation dept will pay for?
Gary is not a douche he just old

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary - Hope all goes well on the surgery.

My guess - Mount Sinai.

Congrats and good luck with the surgery. NYU Medical Center?

Congrats on the 3 year mark Los!

Your surgery wouldn't consist of a little "snip,snip" and wear this bag of peas for a couple of days? :whistling: :p

Good luck on the surgery Los! Beth Israel. BTW, Gary is a douche.

Right on both accounts!!!!
BTW I'm going to have to charge you $8.95 for shipping

Thanks all for the well wishes. I just came back and this one hand typing sucks - so does this pain. Wasn't a serious operation at all, a shoulder arthroscopy.

Hospital For Special Surgery would be my guess.
Sorry that you have to have surgery. I've been on the table too many times the past few years.
Here are some pointers:

When thay ask you to describe your pain from 1 to 10, say "11!!!!"
Bring a pad and pen, and write in it everytime, and while, any nurse, doctor, or any other hospital staff member is interacting with you. Really helps keep them attentive.
If you're on heavy antibiotics, do not smoke your best celebratory cigar upon release, you will not be able to taste it.

I hope everything goes better than expected. We'll be waiting for an update.

heh! We must have been typing at the same time. Glad to hear you did well.

Congrats on the 3 years brother, hope to see soon even though your a Met fan....... :D :thumbs: :p

Shoulder arthroscopy is something in my future too Los. How long did they say you'd be out of work?

Recovery time they tell me is anywhere from 6 weeks up to some months, depending on what you are getting done in that arthroscopy. I've been out with this injury since April and the city just recently approved the surgery. Bureaucracies....smh

Only reason I picked that hospital is b/c of the name. Hope you start to feel better soon, bro.

Glad to hear it went well.

My right shoulder was rebuilt a couple of years ago(labrum and cuff). Watch out when you're closing car doors, I got pinged a few times on the elbow when I wasn't paying attention. That'll wake you up...

I might as well add to this pathetic show of phony support....

Yo...my brother, I wish you so much pain & suffering that you black the f*ck out in agony :thumbs:

What a post...looking for sympathy & well wishes while hiding behind a cigar contest. Leave it to a Met fan with no nut sack to stoop so low...you nailed it Frankie.

LOS, you have earned the Official Stamp of.....

Unbelieveable.jpg

Now there's a stretch...ummmm, I wonder what hospital Israel Markevitz would think of? St. Joseph? St. Francis? St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center? Leave it to Isy to name the ONLY hospital he thinks exists in NYC! :laugh:

That's like asking a Cop where to buy a pastry with a hole in the middle in a 'One Donut Shop' town.

Oy vey!

And here is a picture of LOS & Isy I had, Isy is on the left.....

Isy-1-1.jpg
PictureofLOSinAction-1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo...my brother, I wish you so much pain & suffering that you black the f*ck out in agony :thumbs:

What a post...looking for sympathy & well wishes while hiding behind a cigar contest. Leave it to a Met fan with no nut sack to stoop so low...you nailed it Frankie.

Unbelieveable.jpg

Now there's a stretch...ummmm, I wonder what hospital Israel Markevitz would think of? St. Joseph? St. Francis? St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center? Leave it to Isy to name the ONLY hospital he thinks exists in NYC! :laugh:

That's like asking a Cop where to buy a pastry with a hole in the middle in a 'One Donut Shop' town.

Oy vey!

Isy-1-1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you...

3 years already!!! Gary is a douche. Rod, thanks for making this addictive site that cured me of my bad habit of paying my bills on time. Gary is a douche. I met many friends on here. Some I actually have met and cursed me out in person, Gary is a douche some just have cursed me out via PM. Good friends, nonetheless. Without this site, I would have floundered in a world full of Thompsons, CI, and glass top Cohibas. Gary is a douche. Rod, thanks for allowing this heathen to roam through this house of yours barefoot and farting on all the pillows giving people pink eye. Gary is a douche.

Contest time!

As an appreciation to the old guard/FOGs/Gary is a douche and all they have done to keep this place in order, I'm holding a contest.
Open to those who have a join year of 2008 or prior.

I'm getting operated on tomorrow afternoon somewhere in NYC.
Name that hospital - Win a bag of smokes
1 guess per person, per day
Gary is a douche
St. Barnabas.

Glad you're around Bro!

Did you know that Gary is a douche?

I'll get the ball rolling and guess NewYork-Presbyterian.

Good luck on the surgery. i hope it is nothing to serious.
You don't qualify Noob!
Hospital for joint Disease and the Broamance you have with Gary is scary!

Unbelieveable.jpg

Oy vey!

Isy-1-1.jpg

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you...

You know, you're right...what was I thinking? I guess I was....was....was being a little defensive and tad bit paranoid. I'm sure it was just in my head Matt...

Thanks man.... ???

Gary is a douche

Your right Gary, there does seem to be a connection to your douchery, but that song just crept into my head.

Congrats on the 3 years, and glad everything went well in the surgery.