• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 years

anvil

Distant Member
Well mates its been 3 years on board.
I would like to host a contest, but am not in a position to.
I started working at my local Returned Services club, which was pretty lousy pay but its a living. Anyway I snapped my boss stealing from the club. Dragged her into the office and layed out what was happening to the manager, only to find he was in on it LOL. So I got the sack.
My next step was to harass the pres and vice pres, fortunatly they know me well, so the shit fight with the manager started. I have had to take them to court to get this mess sorted out, and finally get the theiving pri*** out of the club once and for all. It has been 3 months now and will come to a finish Monday week all going well. So its been a hard 3 months with almost zero income. Ha Ha.(And Im getting sick of mowing Dads lawn I tells ya.)
But I am damn sure I aint gunna let these dogs rip off the old guys anymore.

Anyway I have a lot of good mates on this forum and I just wanted to a sorry for loosing contact with youall over the last year.I just hav'nt had a lot to say and did not want to burdon you guys with my problems, I hope youall understand that.

Its been a pretty tough last year. But every cloud has a silver lining and I know life will get better I am sure.
Thats my bleating over :D

Take care mates and remember If any of ya come down this part of the world you are always welcome at my pad.

Happy Anniversary ANVIL HAHA

Congrats on the 3 year milestone!

Hope you get that situation sorted out, sounds like you're doing the right thing by sticking up for yourself
thumbs-up.gif

Happy anniversary, Dave! I hope things start looking up for you.

Congrats on the three years. You sound like a class act, and I got to believe that only good will come out of what you have had to put up with. Best of luck to you bro!

Happy anniversary brother, it has been my pleasure that you are a memeber of CP for 3 years now and I hope you're here for many more as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Meh. Don't trust anyone with more than three years. Those crusty old FOGs just make the place all uncomfortable with their stories and reminiscing about the good ol' days.

:cool:

Happy anniversary!

Trey

Happy anniversary, Dave. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Doc.

Happy anniversary. CP is blesed to have guys like you here.
You are a good one. It will improve, good always prevails.

Well done on doing the right thing man. Congrats on your anniversary. :thumbs:

You're certainly a stand up guy, Anvil. Congrats on the anniversary, hope you can hang around more now!

Congrats on your 3 years here Dave! May you have a favorable outcome on this situation followed by a good cigar and drink.
thumbs-up.gif

Congrats on the anny ya Kiwi fugger! Hope everything ends up working out for ya.

Congrats on the anny ya Kiwi fugger! Hope everything ends up working out for ya.

Thanks Justin.
Things will work out bro. They always do.
The best thing that has come out of this is the fact that my Dad now sees me as an honest man standing up for his buddies, and not just a trouble making hell raising Biker LOL.