• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saw it last night in IMAX format at the movies now that was amazing :thumbs:

:laugh:

THISISSPARTAcopy.jpg

quizdineqz0.jpg

SpartaSurprise-1.gif

43pvvyf.jpg

orly300.gif

damme300.gif

sata.jpg

I know I'm digging up an old post but I just purchased this movie without seeing it in the theatres... OMG it was freaking amazing... Cinematography at its best! The Spartan culture is so fascinating to me... Great Flick! I bought the special edition DVD with all the bonus features and all the spartan history stuff was so cool... If you havent seen it you have to check it out...

I too just bought the DVD but I wish I had an HD player cuz that would just make it all the sweeter. I've been waiting for this to come out ever since I saw it in theaters. To be honest I dont think I will ever get tired of this movie the cinamatography/graphics and soundtrack is unbelievable.

Got it last night. Watched on the new TV with the surround hooked up. It was the first real action movie I have watched on the TV. I am pleased. Quite pleased. With the movie and the TV.

yeah it was a pretty bad ass movie. I thought it was pretty well done the way it was narrated and ended.

yeah it was a pretty bad ass movie. I thought it was pretty well done the way it was narrated and ended.

Agreed. Love that all the guys were put through a serious cross-fit program before the movie. If I had the time, I would train cross-fit as well, but I'm not giving up a training day for it, and no one local has a schedule that quite workds for me.

Agreed. Love that all the guys were put through a serious cross-fit program before the movie. If I had the time, I would train cross-fit as well, but I'm not giving up a training day for it, and no one local has a schedule that quite workds for me.

never been a big far of those cross-fit deals, typically its all show and no go.

never been a big far of those cross-fit deals, typically its all show and no go.

I have recetnly been talking with a few guys who either do it, or are cross-fit trainers, and the results they are seeing is absolutely outstanding for total-body conditioning and fitness. That being said, apparently there are a huge numebr of people doing personal training calling it cross-fit, but not actually following the WOD or the system/philosophy terribly closely at all. If I could, I would give it a 12 week shot.