• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

35 Bottle Wine Cellar

I noticed the temps also is 57.2 a little to chilly for smokes that appears to be the highest temp you can get on this?

Best Regards
Don

Almost 100% sure this is not thermoelectric. Buyer beware.

Auto-Defrost - feature

If I remember correctly that will suck the moisture out of the surrounding environment.

StrangeFamous

80lbs....seems like a small fridge...at that weight it has compressor to get to low temp of 42 degrees.

If you buy that for cigars, you'll probably never get beetles!

For what it's worth, the Danby branded refrigeration models receive little respect for their functional reliability on the wine forums and beer (kegerator use) forums I peruse.

For what it's worth, the Danby branded refrigeration models receive little respect for their functional reliability on the wine forums and beer (kegerator use) forums I peruse.
Danby products, you get what you pay for. :whistling:

Danby products, you get what you pay for. :whistling:

I have a 28 bottle in black. Same setup and looks almost exactly the same. I wouldn't use it as a cooler for anything other than beer or soda. I wouldn't use it for anything that is humidity sensitive.

It does have a very good seal and it works great in my cool basement without being plugged in.

I got it on clearance at target for about $75, so it's worth what I paid.