• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

Scott was not thread jacking anything!!

I heard that you my not be having it there if so i think some of us would like to know thats all.

Ok, new info has been posted at the beginning of this thread - take a look. :thumbs:

Wow sounds awesome. It probably costs $20 or so to get food outside anywways so this way we cvan eat good smoke anything we want and have a great time :thumbs: Ventilation is also a huge thing last time I was at Havan a Dreams in the basement the vents and smoke eaters were not working it was pretty bad to be honest. Anyways count me in and count on me to support the place the true way a cigar lounge should be supported through cigar sales :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jimmy i did not say anything in bad reference to HD. I understand the guy is chanrging $20 bucks for food and soda which by the way is a great deal, but obviously he is not a charity so he must be making something, since we can bring our smokes and don't have to buy anything. Although for the amount of food I doubt he is making much therefore I simply state that the best way to support the guy is to buy a few smokes- which I plan to do since the deal really appeals to me. The only negative thing I posted about HD is in fact true and that is the lack of ventilation in the basement. So to be honest I really don't see how I am low balling HD as a matter of fact I like their setup, selection and their prices are decent as well.

Dan i read your post and well i took it the wrong way the 1st time i read it .Sorry

Been there on several occasions, it's a nice hang out spot. If the weather is good that day, we might even make use of the BBQ, should someone want to slave over a hot grill for yours truly. Jack's good people.

Jack is a class act guys. Maxi is my main B&M,,he cares a lot about his customers and takes care of his shop. He had a great selection of cigars and I bet if you go there a second time, he will remember your name.

This is def a shop that you will want to throw your support behind.

Jack is a class act guys. Maxi is my main B&M,,he cares a lot about his customers and takes care of his shop. He had a great selection of cigars and I bet if you go there a second time, he will remember your name.

This is def a shop that you will want to throw your support behind.

He'll definitely remember your name the second time. I brought a friend of mine from out of town there one afternoon for a smoke. He came back down like 3 months later, walked in the door, and Jack greeted him by name. Definitely good people, and I look forward to seeing the guys I have met before, and meeting some new people. :thumbs:

Look forward to checking out this lounge, I've heard about it but this will be my first time going.

Hey Scott.... if you still have room, add me to the list. Definitely will try to make it

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum. I just spoke to my brother, he and I would like to come to this event if that is ok with everyone.