• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

Hey Scott, you've been pretty quiet about the event lately. How's your sponsor list coming and all. You can add a guest to my name as I'm sure that I'll be riding down with one of my buds from Schlesinger's Cigar Bar. Oh, by the way, we missed you at the Quad State Herf III. A number of the S / BOTL were asking about you........ :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

I might be able to make this one. LMK is there's still room. Thanks.

Hey Scott, you've been pretty quiet about the event lately. How's your sponsor list coming and all. You can add a guest to my name as I'm sure that I'll be riding down with one of my buds from Schlesinger's Cigar Bar. Oh, by the way, we missed you at the Quad State Herf III. A number of the S / BOTL were asking about you........ :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Speaking of which Charlie, I'm still waiting for some contacts that I asked you for. :thumbs:

Speaking of which Charlie, I'm still waiting for some contacts that I asked you for. :thumbs:

Hey Scott, I gave them your name and info but I can't make then sponsor an event that they don't want to........ ??? :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Scott, I gave them your name and info but I can't make then sponsor an event that they don't want to........ ??? :thumbs: :cool:

They told you that? Shoot me a PM with their contact info and I will talk with them.

They told you that? Shoot me a PM with their contact info and I will talk with them.

No Scott, they didn't come out and actually verbally say it but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. These folks are my freinds and they sponsor a lot of events and it's up to them which ones they want to be a part of. I actually sent out over 150 to 200 contact emails and a lot of them came back and said that they were already over committed this year sponsorship wise and couldn't help out. Money is tight and all but they are still my good friends. I hope you understand....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Scott, let me know if there is a problem with having a guest. If it is ok then I think Skipper will be joining me.

since this will be my first herf. i dont want to be "that guy" so what do i need to know, what i should bring? thanks

since this will be my first herf. i dont want to be "that guy" so what do i need to know, what i should bring? thanks

Aristo, I am glad your brought this up. I was going to ask the exact same question since it will be my first also.

on another note, I stopped in Maxi's today to buy a stick or 10. I spoke to Jack about the event, he was excited for it and looking forward to having us there. He has some flyers on his counter top promoting the event too.

Bring yourself.
Bring some money.
Bring some cigars.
Bring some beer.

but most importantly,

Bring some strippers.
Bring whatever you want, it's all to have a good time, and of course to raise some money for the children.

yeah i went to my first at Charlie's herf and man you really dont got to bring much and u have such a blast. and if you forget ur sticks i got extras

Bring yourself.
Bring some money.
Bring some cigars.
Bring some beer.

but most importantly,

Bring some strippers.
Bring whatever you want, it's all to have a good time, and of course to raise some money for the children.
Nice. This sounds like it will be better then last years herf.

Bring yourself.
Bring some money.
Bring some cigars.
Bring some beer.

but most importantly,

Bring some strippers.
Nice. This sounds like it will be better then last years herf.

I'm trying, it's alot of work but it's a labor of love :love: :whistling: :thumbs: