• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

Today I received a nice donation from Tatuaje Cigars - thanks again Pete! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey Scott..my guests are all good to go! So it is Tazman + 3

See you there!

Tazman

PS: I sent you a PM thru another forum

Damn, this is shaping up to be huge! I'm really looking forward to attending this event.

Scott, please add one additional guest to my name. So it's me and 2 guests, thanks and we'll see you next Saturday...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This looks to be turning in quite the blow-out. I'm am really looking forward to it.

blow out aint the word.. someone better alert the fire dept that we are having this herf because all the smoke coming outta this place its gonna look like its on fire

blow out aint the word.. someone better alert the fire dept that we are having this herf because all the smoke coming outta this place its gonna look like its on fire

Always trying to find a way to get a bunch of men in uniform to show up so you can try and woo their clothes off.

Always trying to find a way to get a bunch of men in uniform to show up so you can try and woo their clothes off.

:laugh: :sign:
i shouldnt expected that
:sign: :laugh:

Ok, Today I received a very nice package from Jack Schwartz Cigars - Thanks Eric! :thumbs: :thumbs:

We are also going to have John Conroy from Altadis Cigars hanging with us at this herf. :thumbs: