• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3RD ANNUAL THE GREAT SMOKE - WEST PALM BEACH

SmokeInn

CLICK ABOVE FOR MORE INFO OR CLICK HERE

For Any of you folks in Florida or traveling to Florida in February, The Great Smoke is a must. It is another opportunity for the romance to continue between aficionados and cigar industry greats.

Basically the event is done in BIG SMOKE FASHION with 27 Manufacturers representing 40 BRANDS, 8 FOOD STATIONS, LOTS OF WINE, BEER, AND BOOZE. Not to mention the souvenir duffel bag with goodies. This year will prove to be exceptional!
• Improved Event Area All Under Tent
• Express Check In - No Long Lines
• Pre and Post Event Functions
• Stage and Seating Area to Enjoy Live Music
• The General Cigar Dave Live Remote Broadcast
• Three Olives V.I.P Lounge With Full Wait Staff and Valet Service
• Super Box Promos And Give Aways
• Tons of Raffles! - Win Trips to The Dominican!
• Special guest Appearances & Much More!

All this great fun and times while raising money for a noble charity. The Great Smoke has raised over $12,000 for The Children's Place at home Safe Inc. HOME SAFE is a nationally accredited, non-profit organization that has been serving abused and neglected children in Florida from newborn to age 18 since 1979.

Brands.jpg

601 • AMBOS MUNDOS BY PETE JOHNSON • ARGANESE NICARAGUAN SELECTION • ARGANESE CL3 • ARTURO FUENTE • ASHTON HERITAGE
AVO • CAMACHO • CAO LX2 • CARLOS TORAÑO • CUBAO • CUESTA REY • CUVEE 151 • DON LINO AFRICA • DON PEPIN GARCIA BLUE LABEL
G.A.R. BY GEORGE RICO • GRAN HABANO #5 • GRAN HABANO 3 GENERATIONS • H. UPMANN RESERVE MADURO • ILLUSIONE
ITC 10TH ANNIVERSARY • J. FUEGO GRAN RESERVA • JOYA DE NICARAGUA • LA AURORA BARREL AGED • LA FLOR DOMINICANA • LA FONTANA
MUNDIAL BY ALEC BRADLEY • NUB • OLIVA • PADILLA MIAMI • PADILLA SERIE 68 • PADRON • PERDOMO RESERVE • PERDOMO 2 LIMITED
PUNCH • ROCKY PATEL SUN GROWN • SIGLO BY ALTADIS • TABAK ESPECIAL • TABACOS BAEZ • TEMPUS​

General admission tickets are $150 and believe me when I tell you it is hell of a deal!The Great Smoke will prove to be bigger and better this year. For more info on this event, floorplan, full menu, etc...visit www.TheGreatSmoke.com or just click on one of the MANY LINKS ALL OVER THIS PAGE! :D

Feel free to contact me personally with any questions. Hope to see you THERE!!! Mention CP and get A special Stick BONUS from me PERSONALLY!

A SNAPSHOT FROM The Great Smoke 2007
CROWD.jpg

I wish I could make it Abe, I've got a big family think scheduled for that weekend. If there are any of you that live in the area or if some of you could use a warm vacation, this is a great event to attend. Have a great time brother and enjoy. I'll call you this week to see how things are going........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks Charlie,

Hopefully next year! BTW...Package on its way to you my friend!

It was great talkin' with you Abe. Thanks a lot for supporting the Quad State Herf as always, I hope your event is a huge success as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You too brother.
always a pleasure...even in my most hectic of times my friend!

Hope you can make it as well!!