• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd group for lottery

tschoon

Looking for other members that want to start a 3rd group in the lottery, such as just drawn, see lottery #10 posts.

Here are the rules as I understand them:

CIGAR LOTTERY INFO

Here goes! Sign up now!

Ten Spots available. 0 through 9
You will be assigned a number in the order that you signup. If you want a special number, ask for it and I will give it to you if it hasn't been taken already. If it has been taken, you will get the next number available.

I will take zero(0) since I am signing up first. Nine Spots Left

Winning number will be based on the SC State Lottery Pick 3 Game.

Drawing Date will be evry other Friday

We will use the Evening Drawing at 6:59pm. (as opposed to the 1:00pm drawing)

The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 3-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 3 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special to our winner in about a week.

Within 24-hours of the drawing, I will post the winner and his/her likes and dislikes and/or special requests and address with any special instructions given by the winner.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

If you want to play, PM me. There are already 2 groups and they seem to be having a ball with this.

Good luck
Tschoon

Keep in mind that this is not a new lottery. It is an additional group of 10 players to add to our current 20 players. (two groups of ten.) If we get a third group together, there will be 3 winners. The losers will not have to send out cigars to all three winners, just the winner of the group they are in.

FYI..SD Stack will be running this lottery along with the other 2 groups already in progress. He just asked me to get it setup if enough people are interested. He will take it over and run it as soon as we get the people.

Come on, lets go guys (and gals)!!

To help get this group going I'd like the # 4. :thumbs:

I'm already in group A, so if you have more people that want to

join and not enough numbers I'll be willing to giveup my # 4. ;)

Thanks,
FLLBRENT

If we get enough inquiries, I would like to be a part of this lottery.
I will go ahead and ask for #5 spot if available.

Sounds like fun (especially if I win!).

:D

OK...only a few hours old and getting off to a good start!

#0-Tschoon
#1-Open
#2-Open
#3-Open
#4-Fllbrent
#5-IBPickin
#6-Open
#7-Open
#8-Open
#9-Open

That's 30% of what we need !!

I would but I am too far from a decent cigar shop and my supply runneth low.
Am working on that though for future activities!

Hey Tschoon,

There are probably enough people in the first two groups who are either ready to drop or should drop since they haven't sent cigars to the winners.

I think we need to keep better track of who's sending cigars and who's not. I know this is a real pain in the butt for SD or whoever wants to administer this but take it from someone (me) who's in CigarPool and DID NOT receive a $hi# load of cigars from people who CLAIMED to have sent them but did not.

I think that if the previous week winner has NOT received his cigars from a participant, that participant should automatically be out, subject to the discresion of the winner. For instance, if the winner acknowledges that "XXXXXX ahs made arrangements with me" then fine but we should not allow people to slide on their obligations especially when guys like you WANT to get in.

Check with SD.....

With all due respect! :p HA, look who I said that too.

Don't ask me anything. I'm just keeping track of the names. Nothing more. Call your Shrink with your problems. Don't ask my permission! Do what feels good. I'll do what is collectively decided on!

:thumbs:

But SD, my shrink stopped returning my phone calls 'cause he says I'm such a pain in the a$$ :D

Now what do I do ???

SD if a spot comes open in another lottery I would like to get into the lineup. If it makes any difference, I lamost never win anything and I am never late on shipping.

:sign:

Looks like we're not getting enough takers. SD, put my name on your "waiting list" incase someone drops from Group A or B...OK?????

Guys, time to fight for a spot!

I am dropping out of the reg. Lotto.
Am in group A and have #9.

:thumbs:

Could I enter this lottery ? #3 Please New guy from Minnesota" Yeah sure"

From a fellow newbie on the list.....

The 3rd group never materialized.
Maybe it will come together later.

???

IBPikin said:
If it makes any difference, I lamost never win anything and I am never late on shipping.
Never win anything? Never late on shipping? HECK YES, that makes a difference. You're just the kind of guy we've been looking for! You're IN pal!

:sign: