• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3x3 Corona Natural

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
So, like I promissed, here is a review for You jfields ;)

3x3001pe6.jpg

This cigar is made by Hendrik Kelner in Davidoff factory.
My 3x3 is Corona vitola - 5,5 x 43
They're about 20$ for a boundle of 9 in US.
Cigars are in tubes with printed band on them, and there is no paper band.

3x3002zb9.jpg

After I took out from the tube I felt incredibly nutty smell, it really was awesome.
The construction is really not bad, not to hard, not to soft.
Its spongy but in this good way.

3x3003xz4.jpg

First I used punch, and was really very supprised with great draw.
After first puffs I felt those great nutts and some sweet... grassy taste
Something more than just nutty taste desappering has happend then, and draw was getting worst and worst.
I used a cutter then, and it was great again.

3x3004ql8.jpg

During first 2/3 the taste was almost the same - the same sweet grassy tabacco taste.
It was on a very light side of a mild side.
I like more full bodied cigars, but it was really light and tasty, and I think I liked it.
I smoked it with a light beer, and I think that nothing stronger than this should be drinking with this cigar.
What can i say more... draw was really good, burning was firm, ash was just ok, and amount of smoke was really giving satisfaction.

And about the last 1/3 - I think that if You dont need to smoke it You dont have to.
The taste was getting a little metalic, but ofcourse when I was smoking really cold, it was ok, but grassy taste was lost, and I only could feel some not really nice tabacoo aftertaste.

3x3005jn4.jpg

After all i think that its a really nice cigar and for sure worth its price.
Its really nice for smoking in the middle of the night, because I think it will not give this unpleasent taste in the morning. (I'll confirm it tomorrom morning ;) )

Thanks for the review; sounds like a good mild smoke. It would probably be a good morning cigar.

Great review, Michal. Thanks. Nice pictures, too. I just picked up a new camera, and hope I can get pictures like that from it. Maybe over the weekend I'll take it for a spin.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

... I felt those great nutts ...

:sign:

Someone had to, might as well be me. :laugh:

Great review, Michal. Thanks. Nice pictures, too. I just picked up a new camera, and hope I can get pictures like that from it. Maybe over the weekend I'll take it for a spin.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

... I felt those great nutts ...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO You beat me to it Tom. I read that part and, fell off the couch taking my laptop with me.

Nice review Michal. :thumbs: I want to see if I can find these around here somewhere now. They sound perfect for an everyday smoke.

:sign:

Someone had to, might as well be me. :laugh:

Great review although, they are NOT Davidoff seconds. Davidoff does not make seconds. Davidoff destroys all cigars that don't pass QC. These cigars are blended by Henke, and made in the OK (Oettinger Kellner) cigar factory adjacent to the Davidoff rolling facility. OK is owned by Davidoff. Avo, Zino Griffin's, Paul Garmirian, Cusano, and many others are produced in this factory.