• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 Free east coast tatuaje's @ regencycigar

KeyserSoze

Just thought I would pass this on. Not a bad deal if you like the red label tats. I haven't used this vendor myself but do know a few that have without any issues.

As a valued member of our Mailing list, we would like to extend to you yet another great offer. For the rest of this month* (07/26/07 – 07/31/07) When you buy any box of Tatuaje Havana VI (red Label)
you will get 4 Free Limited Tatuaje Verocu Exclusivo Zone del Este cigars (east coast release) valued at $10.00 each. --------, we will also give you Free Shipping for a total savings of $47.00 per box ordered.

The coupon code will be EMAIL SPECIAL typed in the comments section of the order form

http://regencycigar.com/

Have used this vendor before, and they were excellent. Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a box of Victorias myself.

You can shop with confidence here...this is my hang-out/local B&M. Mike the owner is top notch as well as his employees.
Needless to say, most of my cigar budget is spent at regency.
Rob