• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 Free Killians Glasses

brian29

Hello everyone! I found this on another forum and just wanted to pass this along:

FREE 4 Glasses from Killians, Bottle Opener, and tasting kit

This won't work in CA, KY and TX

Go to http://www.georgekillians.com/

Enter the site, click register, start the journey, Click on order free tasting kit, enter a code

Here are 2 codes that you can use.

codes

P3W9L4T
M9N7K3K

I just tried it and it worked.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Brian

Well I bit on it, entered first code and all seems to have went as it should. I'll get back to ya when I get my free stuff lol

I bit on it too. Despite my wife complaining last night that I have too many beer glasses.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='849348' date='Apr 15 2009, 04:02 PM']I bit on it too. Despite my wife complaining last night that I have too many beer glasses.[/quote]

It's hard to turn down a freebie!

I wonder why it doesn't work in TX? Oh well. :(

Yeah, that sucks!

If either of you guys are interested I can order another package to my girlfriends' house and send it to you.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey man, I appreciate the offer and if Niko hasn't already taken up your offer I'd like to jump on it. Thanks!

No problem. I'll let you know when I receive it.

Thanks,
Brian

Well. I also bit on it.
I will also post to this thread if/when I get them.

Entered and it says they are on their way to me, thanks for the info you can never have enough beer glasses.

I'm pretty sure that these are not beer glasses, they are 2 or 3oz tasting glasses. Perfect for if you are going to crack a KBS and other rare beers to have a tasting with friends. Very cool to be getting them for free.

Thanks for the post, code worked.

Keith