• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 years, where'd it go?

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
So I remembered today that I've been a member on CP for 4 years as of Friday. Almost 3000 posts later and I'm still here, you poor bastards. I'm glad to still be kicking around and am certainly thankful for all the friendships this board has brought me.

So why not a contest? Guess when I will hit my 3,000th post, dates and times. Closest to the time, regardless of over or under.

Thanks CP for everything you've helped kindle. Rod, you da' man!

Who are you, noob?

Did you get permission from Doc to start this thread?

Time flies around here. Congrats on your milestone.

Congrats Ceej. And thank you for all the guidance you've given out to us noobs. I'm going to guess...drumroll

7/11/13 at 10:34 PM

By the way I think the better contest would have been, "How long until the CJ ball busting starts in this thread?"

Congrats Ceej. And thank you for all the guidance you've given out to us noobs. I'm going to guess...drumroll

By the way I think the better contest would have been, "How long until the CJ ballbusting starts in this thread?"
Right about now.
Four years. I've put up with you for four years? You should just send me the cigars as testament to my patience and tolerance. Actually the little nimrod grows on ya...Like a carbuncle.

Doc

Congrats CJ. Glad to have you part of CP!

Congrats CJ, I'm sure there are many that have benefited from having you as a BOTL; I know I have!
So again, Thanks for everything!!

You really want me to answer this? Jeeze

7/15/2013 0700 SDT (Souldog time)
Congrats

Oh and please get me that wing recipe before you get banned :sign:  

Just goes to show how low the standards are around here anymore. 

Undegreed said:

By the way I think the better contest would have been, "How long until the CJ ball busting starts in this thread?"
....about an hour and 18 minutes maybe.....

Jonesy said:
Who are you, noob?

Did you get permission from Doc to start this thread?
Not quite ball bustin material, but getting there.

Maybe the contest should be "How long until this thread gets hijacked by a multitude of rabbit trails?" :whistling: