• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

40 1926 40th anniversary cigars

Interesting that the seller would ask the bidder to state "natural or maduro" :rolleyes: maybe he/she has multiple boxes....

Funny thing I posted this same link, with the same seller, and he was asking $3400.00 about 3 weeks ago. Or some crazy amount like that !

Forty of these at $25.00 per is $1000.00. I guess he thinks the box is worth 800.00???? He must be out of his mind. Maybe???, if you couldn't find them anywhere.

Seller is not out of his mind it's the buyer thats crazy. They are sold as someone has bid the $1800

Wouldn't be surprised to see this get pulled, as seller is offering the natural or maduro option. Kind of hard to say that you're not bidding on the cigars!

That's a crazy price for that 40th. I have a 40th maddie on yahoo for $450.00. So does another reputable B&M.

Al

We ran that jizz bag off of CF a couple of weeks ago. He tried selling crap there in his first posts. Don't be surprised if he shows up here. Rod,if you want his IP addy let me know.