• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

419 Eater:Scamming the Scammers

Macion Grey

the Libertine
http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

This is the letters section of a site that shows some people scamming those heartless internet email scammers. The 419 eaters pride themselves on wasting as much of those bastards time and money as they possibly can, in a very detailed and concise way. The results can be hilarious, like getting one of them to record himself reading the entire Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy so he can get a 'massive payoff.' The greed of these scammers makes them mighty stupid.

Take a look, and rejoice at a small amount of revenge being taken towards these greedy, loathsome pigs.

I am a member of the theScamBaiter.com and in my opinion they do a much better job of working together to take these low life piece of shits down. It's a lot of fun but, as I found out, can take up a huge amount of time when you really start digging and finding more out about these guys.

Oh my God, that was good. I read the 'Hitchhiker' story. Good work. I can see where this would take up a huge amount of time, though. :thumbs:

God Bless those guys. My wife's friend's daughter just got scammed by one of those people for 7k.

I've seen that site before - it's great.

I mean this with no disrespect to anyone who has been scammed or knows someone who has been scammed, but in this day and age, I still find it hard to believe that people fall for these scams. ??? I just cannot comprehend what would make someone send thousands of dollars to someone they have never met with idea that they will receive millions of dollars in return. I just don't get it....

I mean this with no disrespect to anyone who has been scammed or knows someone who has been scammed, but in this day and age, I still find it hard to believe that people fall for these scams. ??? I just cannot comprehend what would make someone send thousands of dollars to someone they have never met with idea that they will receive millions of dollars in return. I just don't get it....

The worst part is contacting the victims and letting them know they're being scammed and to not send any more money. They'll turn around and call you a liar and swear that their million is coming right after they send this next transaction fee.

I work with a largely elderly population. They get pounded by the snail mail charity requests. Some of these are legit, while others are marginal. All of the letters look very convincing. Once someone makes one donation, it seems like their mailbox magically fills up with more requests. It's a non-stop problem.

Heck, I get a kick out of just sending my junk mail in the self addressed stamped envelopes enclosed in credit card offers, etc back to the senders. :thumbs:

Heck, I get a kick out of just sending my junk mail in the self addressed stamped envelopes enclosed in credit card offers, etc back to the senders. :thumbs:

hahaha.. that is still cool! Well done.