• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

48 HRS 10% OFF EVERYTHING SPECIAL EXTENDED!

cuban

By popular demand we are extending this sale till 10:30PM EST on Thursday 22nd March

We are offering a 10% discount on all our stock for orders over USD500.00 until 10:30PM EST on Thursday 22nd March. The discount will automatically be deducted from your total once the system sees that your order is over USD500.00

www.cigarsofhabanos.com

By popular demand we are extending this sale till 10:30PM EST on Thursday 22nd March

We are offering a 10% discount on all our stock for orders over USD500.00 until 10:30PM EST on Thursday 22nd March. The discount will automatically be deducted from your total once the system sees that your order is over USD500.00

www.cigarsofhabanos.com

OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all.

www.cigarsofhabanos.com

OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all.

What does your "outfit in London/Geneva" charge for shipping?

www.cigarsofhabanos.com

And what are the prices that 10% is coming off of look like from this "outfit in london?" Not that it matters, as correct me if I am wrong, you do not live in a place where cuban cigars are legal.

It would be easy to just go down a few posts on this forum to the one from FraGil and read all about it, and if you cared to, go to the website and see the prices, the fact that shipping is included... I never said anything about where I lived or what was permissable, just a general comment that "OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all". Which, in my opinion, it is.

It would be easy to just go down a few posts on this forum to the one from FraGil and read all about it, and if you cared to, go to the website and see the prices, the fact that shipping is included... I never said anything about where I lived or what was permissable, just a general comment that "OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all". Which, in my opinion, it it.

What's an 'it it'?

---------------------------

I thought I recognized you...how's the weather in NH? or were you just visiting for a while?

The notion of buying some of the Jacobs Creek Reserve Shiraz 2003. Rated 91 points in Wine Spectator, and made #64 on the top 100 list for 2006 - is definately a good one. That wine is fantastic for the price. I grabbed a case on sale here in NH for $8.70 a bottle and honestly it is better than some $25 bottles I have bought before.

...the guy who posted this sale...posted it on the 20th.
Who's to say the other vendor didn't just try to 'undercut' the first vendor.
Now, all's fair in love and marketing...ummmm, not really!

Funny, when I see something like that (undercut) I actually shy away from
those vendors...who knows what other 'slick' deals and programs they run.

Now - I'm not saying I'd do that in this case...just a general comment!

Lot of CT guys on here - gotta love those old curing barns on the side of the highway! Not meaning to stir trouble just thought of an old lyric when I saw that $500 minimum--> "I met an old mistake walking down the street today. I didn't want to be mean about it. I couldn't think of one good thing to say." Am sure you know that one... For some reason it seems the prices of ISOM cigars has fallen (Siglo IIs that were offered at say $212 now $185) and more online vendors are entering the fray every week. Those who live in areas where these are legal are the beneficiaries of the competition. Strange when you read on the net that the prices in the famous stores in Habana are nearly mirrored by many online purveyors - folks in Canada or Mexico can have them delivered to their door at the prices tourists pay in Habana. Can anyone explain how this has happened? Awaiting the fall of the Cuban Communist empire and puffing a Honduran La Aroma de Cuba Pyramid somewhere in West LA....

Lot of CT guys on here - gotta love those old curing barns on the side of the highway! Not meaning to stir trouble just thought of an old lyric when I saw that $500 minimum--> "I met an old mistake walking down the street today. I didn't want to be mean about it. I couldn't think of one good thing to say." Am sure you know that one... For some reason it seems the prices of ISOM cigars has fallen (Siglo IIs that were offered at say $212 now $185) and more online vendors are entering the fray every week. Those who live in areas where these are legal are the beneficiaries of the competition. Strange when you read on the net that the prices in the famous stores in Habana are nearly mirrored by many online purveyors - folks in Canada or Mexico can have them delivered to their door at the prices tourists pay in Habana. Can anyone explain how this has happened? Awaiting the fall of the Cuban Communist empire and puffing a Honduran La Aroma de Cuba Pyramid somewhere in West LA....

An old quote... 'If you have nothing nice to say....'.

Is the price falling - or were the mark-ups just that much more? .....time for another thread.

Cuban Communist empire?

Awaiting the fall of the Cuban Communist empire and puffing a Honduran La Aroma de Cuba Pyramid somewhere in West LA....
don't burn your fingers wating for this to happen....

OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all

Any of you notice that the stock available at the site with the $500 minimum dwarfs that through the London/Geneva folks?

That's the reason.

OVER $500 that's ridiculous with the outfit in London/Geneva offering the same discount with NO minimum at all

Any of you notice that the stock available at the site with the $500 minimum dwarfs that through the London/Geneva folks?

That's the reason.

Oh right, no one is going to be suspicious of who might be posting this at all...

That's the reason.

I believe in the whole "read more post less" but I think this is taking it too far. Member since March of '04 and this is your first post?!?! ???

That's the reason.

I believe in the whole "read more post less" but I think this is taking it too far. Member since March of '04 and this is your first post?!?! ???

Yup. I've lurked here for a long time. I post over at CW, HP and a couple of others with a totally different name. For whatever reason, when I came here in 2004, I signed up as Will Rogers. Well, I know why, I had just read a bio of him. I post over at those sites as Legends of the Playground. I have ZERO connection to any vendor.

That's the reason.

Yup. I've lurked here for a long time. I post over at CW, HP and a couple of others with a totally different name. For whatever reason, when I came here in 2004, I signed up as Will Rogers. Well, I know why, I had just read a bio of him. I post over at those sites as Legends of the Playground. I have ZERO connection to any vendor.