• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

49 days and counting!

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok fellas,
After a long and arduous pregnancy, to which my other half had the gaul to parade my waddling butt around the local humidors in a look but don't touch exercise, The cruelty I know... I am officially 49 days away! We had our last Ultra sound today and we are having a BOY!

I am so excited!

I cannot wait to be able to have a cigar- I am so sick of playing scratch n' sniff with the damn humi!

Keep in there Cheekie and say hello to the ole' man...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations! Will he be a little Jarhead or a salty Coastie? :laugh:

Doc.

What? You gave up cigars for a kid? Have you got any
idea how much more you will be spending on a kid?
Ask me, I have 5 kids - I would probably have 10 B&M's
stocked up with premiums from the bucks spent on them :laugh: :laugh:

Mind you, I do enjoy my grandson and another on the way But hey,
my kids get to pay this time round - suffer!!, I'll smoke cigars ;) :thumbs:

Oh and BTW, I'm J/K, congrats, nothing like kids! :D

Brian

Scrath and Sniff with the hubby - that's how you got into this in the first place! :D

Congrats!

my theory on that is more of that might have resulted in me NOT being in this current state
LOL

Congrats Cheekie! You took my advice from a while back and "got down"!

Congrats Cheekie.

So, once the baby is born, shouldn't you treat yourself to something nice? Like a small humidor full of tasty treats...

Fish

ok peoples- meet the new addition!
BABY_18.jpg

Keep in there Cheekie and say hello to the ole' man...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

either way still a hellion!

Congrats! Cheekie... nice ultrasound pic, very cool 3D of his face :)

Of all the cool things I have seen on this forum, that takes the cake. Congrats Cheekie. ;)

CHEEKIE!! :0 Good to see you still around. Congrats!! That is a really nice ultra sound pic! Looks like a beautiful baby.

Looks like your little cigar collection was able to get a little age on it. :thumbs:

Good luck on everything!

Glad you hear from you...nice to know you are surviving the pregnancy and haven't killed anybody yet. I remember my wife was a bit "moody" during some parts of it...One afternoon, she decided from clear across the house, that something in the fridge didn't smell right...after we emptied the fridge and freezer she declared that a certain frozen dinner was to be hereafter BANNED from our house. We still don't open that door on the freeze case in the store and it's been 20 years!