• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th post contest! 1000 empty cigar boxes...

vudu9

Although, I did like the wall/art mural (crackfree), I think that jabbas solution is good because it's fairly easy to do and can turn a small profit to offset the purchase of cigars in dress boxes. Crafty, but not too "Martha" Crafty!It's also the project to keep my wife busy...for a WHILE!

PM The address, and I'll get them out by Friday

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have around 1000 or so empty cigar boxes. Anyone that comes up with the most original idea on how to use/get rid of them wins a 4-pack of Davidoff Short T's. Good luck!

Fill them with premium smokes and start sending them out to random members who have been around less than a month :whistling:

MMM....You could probably make some sort of mural on a smoke room wall/walls. That might make a cool memory on all the sticks you have lit up...

Brandon

If they are not varnished, use them in coolidor or a tuppador. If that doesnt suit you and know someone with a little girl. Make a doll house out of them. ANd if that doesnt work, maybe someone on the board would use them in said adventures.

Make a computer case out of them
Maybe a bookshelf
Use them to ship stuff you sell on eBay in.
Make a giant wall of them and drive your car through them (Just for the fun of driving through a wall without causing too much damage ;-P)
Get some string and make "windchimes" out of them (though it would probably be more like "Wind-thuds")
Withdraw all of the money from any savings accounts you have and just fill the boxes up with $100 bills
Might be able to fit some Christmas ornimants in them
Put up one of those decieving eBay ads that makes it look and sound like you're getting something when in fact it only says you're getting the box....LOL

Use them as a "Poop Collector" for those walks with Rover. Slide it under the dog when he decides to drop a Dog Rocket.

What I did was build an ashtray stand... get about 20 boxes and glue one on top of another (about 26-28" high), makes a great show piece to put an ashtray on; or build 5 or 6 for functions or herfs.

If you have a dog...fill enough of them with that spray insulation from Home Depot and build a doghouse out of them...cool doghouse!!

-Fetter

speedingpenguin said:
Maybe a bookshelf
Make a giant wall of them and drive your car through them (Just for the fun of driving through a wall without causing too much damage ;-P)
Get some string and make "windchimes" out of them (though it would probably be more like "Wind-thuds")
Withdraw all of the money from any savings accounts you have and just fill the boxes up with $100 bills
Put up one of those decieving eBay ads that makes it look and sound like you're getting something when in fact it only says you're getting the box....LOL
[snapback]296835[/snapback]​

Wind thuds?! You're freakin' killin me. I can't stop laughing! :laugh:

Construct a pyramid and declair yourself the Pharaoh of Cigars :laugh:

vudu9 said:
speedingpenguin said:
Maybe a bookshelf
[snapback]296835[/snapback]​

Wind thuds?! You're freakin' killin me. I can't stop laughing! :laugh:
[snapback]296876[/snapback]​

Ya know, something nice and peacefull to fall asleep to on a warm summer night :p

*thud....thud..thud.......thud....*

Cut the tops off the dress boxes and use them as oversized postcards to your clients. :cool:

Are you interested in turning them into $$$$$?

I don't know if they're as popular as they once were, but cigar box purses were a big seller at one time. Ebay may be the way to go if you want to look into that possibility.