• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th Year attempt at CC Superbowl Squares

So do you want people to send off their sticks or hold off until more boxes are full. Bri asked me to send hers off on my way to work tomorrow so just wanted to make sure before I put them in the mail.
Send them. This is going to go and stay CC only. I will do bonus squares an divide out the pot like last year if need be.

Tom your cigars arrived safe and sound. Thank you very much brother!

Took one night grab a second before I mail cigars have to see what I have been a tough year

Did I win?

ALERT: A reminder to all participants...DO NOT PICK A SQUARE THAT TOUCHES ANY OF 'tone-ny/nj's' SQUARES! Being anywhere near him during a game of chance is the kiss of death. You stand ZERO chance of winning if you do.

You have been warned. ;)

i will get in my humi tonight and see what I got for entry

Hey Paul, have mine arrived yet by any chance? Tracking had the date of arrival set to today, but it also said still in transit. I know how screwy USPS can be, so I thought I'd check. Thanks!

Hey Paul, have mine arrived yet by any chance? Tracking had the date of arrival set to today, but it also said still in transit. I know how screwy USPS can be, so I thought I'd check. Thanks!
No not yet

I haven't sent mine yet, so I am in violation of the rule there. Sorry, been busy. I'll try and pack them up tonight and drop them in my mailbox for shipping tomorrow.