• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5.0 Earthquake - who felt it?

See Rod? You have bigger problems than an iced over door lock. You can keep the west coast. We're content with the midwest and east coast problems. :rolleyes:

See Rod? You have bigger problems than an iced over door lock. You can keep the west coast. We're content with the midwest and east coast problems. :rolleyes:

serious! glad everyone is ok and if a big one comes i hope everyone makes it through that with no scratches.
news over here talking about 6inches this weekend, i'll take that over 6 on the richter

Be the first on your block to buy Las Vegas beachfront property!! ;) :sign:

Be safe out there Californians, like Rod said you guys are overdue.

Didn't feel a thing out here but I'm sure Souldoggie felt it since it was in the Moreno Valley area

Actually, and this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I was in the gym at the time. I'm guessing it happened sometime between running, benchpress, or pull-ups? I'm not sure... ??? I got out of the gym and got about a billion texts saying, "Did you feel that?!?!"

Didn't feel a thing out here but I'm sure Souldoggie felt it since it was in the Moreno Valley area

Actually, and this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I was in the gym at the time. I'm guessing it happened sometime between running, benchpress, or pull-ups? I'm not sure... ??? I got out of the gym and got about a billion texts saying, "Did you feel that?!?!"

Doh! :laugh:

I didn't feel a thing. I was sitting at the table doing homework with my boys so things were quiet. The dog didn't even bark and she barks at everything.

My wife however was seven miles away, at work in Newport Beach, on the 7th floor. She called to find out if everyone was alright. Said the building was swaying back and forth. That was the first we heard of it.

Be honest, you were on Segway Patrol.

Translation:

"I was at Dunkin' Donuts when it happened. I guess it happened sometime between running to get in line, slamming the cream filled chocos, and sippin' my coffee. I got out of dub D's and my cell phone blew up with OMG U FEEL DAT $I$TA?!?!"

Just bustin' ya balls.

Be honest, you were on Segway Patrol.

:laugh: It's true, it's all so true!! :laugh:

Translation:

"I was at Dunkin' Donuts when it happened. I guess it happened sometime between running to get in line, slamming the cream filled chocos, and sippin' my coffee. I got out of dub D's and my cell phone blew up with OMG U FEEL DAT $I$TA?!?!"

Just bustin' ya balls.

Okay, Jeff...hahaha!! Dude, it's 7 AM on my last day of work and I've got 12 hours ahead of me left, and that just made my day!!! I'm laughing my ass off! Nice job! I should send you something!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Jon,
Be careful out there today,
See you tonight. BTW I had to smoke those 3 Don Carlos I was supposed to bring.....
Don't be mad :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

See you tonight brother