• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5,000 boxes of cigars!

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Did anyone see this article in the new CA? Guy from Hong Kong has been collecting for 10 years and has amassed 5,000 boxes of cigars. He's only in his mid 30s.

Friggin' insane.

I'd be REALLY impressed if one of those boxes was a Sig XXI humidor! :)

Or a if he has a box of the Anejo #42 Petite Corona.

I'm sure at the rate of 500 boxes a year, he had to have a little disposible income.

I'm sure he has gotten a few rarities in that collection. I'd love to see his storage and smoking facility.

he talks about how he used to buy Cuban Davidoffs at auction 5-10 boxes at a time.

Is this the same guy who pretty much bought alot of the Davidoff stock. I read something about a guy in Hong Kong who did this. He has is own shop and sells the Davidoffs out of it. Could be wrong here?

Damon

Great article.

He is a huge collector. If you read the article it shows the sea of Davidoffs he actually owns.

Hmmm.... only 3000....... that's a drop in the bucket to some collections. Pretty cool though,.... I'll have to read the article.

He and his fater are avid cigar smokers and collectors.
He also has interets in the PCC. So I am sure he has a sick collection of rarities.
He also said he picked up alot of Dunhills, Davidoff's and other collectibles from various auctions and cigar merchants in Europe. Also said they picked up a huge collection from an American who was getting rid of his astounding collection (any one know who that person is?)

Hmmm.... only 3000....... that's a drop in the bucket to some collections. Pretty cool though,.... I'll have to read the article.

If 3000 boxes is a drop in the bucket, I'll never EVER be there even if I added up my entire lifes collection. That's just crazy.

Does that make him a conniseuer or kind -of-a-sewer? Seems a bit over the top, unless he's making a buck, in which case i'll never get to smoke a Davivoff at those prices. :0

Goddam, thats absolutely unhinged!

(where does this guy live, exactly :whistling: )

Darren