• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Guys Burgers & Fries

They are amazing, whe i go, i just order the single patty burger and small fries. Its a filling as a whopper and will kill me just as fast, if not faster. How is that for efficency?!?!

Best burger around here in DE IMHO.

But I miss In N' Out after we moved from the left coast.

I love Five Guys. They opened one down the street from me and it's everything I can do not to live there.

steamboat said:
I need a number to call to perma-ban me from those fries! The burgers probaly are relatively healthy if there is such a thing as a healthy burger. They seemed quite lean for a burger.
Not to kill a good time but it's god awful for you. A cheeseburger and an order of fries is 1580 calories with 89g (126% of what you need each day) of Fat. Anyone trying to loose weight shoudl avoid the place like the plague.

I know but that is the third burger and the only fries I have eaten since Christmas so I have no remorse.

There is a Red Robin in Louisville, KY. In a few weeks when I can justify another burger, that is probably my next binge.

we have a couple here in "the Ham"...we LOVE them...also another great place that has yummy burgers, especially a realllly good chili cheese burger is Red Robin...anyone have one of those where you are?

Melly

Melly,
We finally got one in Chattanooga, and I agree. It's awesome. Another great reason why I missed living in B-Ham... the places to eat. :laugh: I'd love some Dreamland or Full Moon BBQ for lunch. Drive some up to Chattanooga, I'll met ya there. ;)

They opened a franchise in New Albany and I took the Mrs there for dinner. I did not order fresh cut french fries but the Mrs got a large order which turns out to be twice as many fries as any normal person should cosume.

I tasted the fries and it was like when the levy broke, I absolutely could not sit there and not eat those fries. I didn't go buy any more but I seriously considered licking the brown paper bag to get the last of the salt and grease.

We have a few here in North East New Jersey. One in hoboken , one in hackensack and one opening up in rutherford. You have to watch out with the fries , they get diffrent shipments of diffrent potatos all the time and the fries are hit and miss , sometimes they are the best thing ever and sometimes they are horrible.

It's not the best or biggest burger around, but it's very good. They opened one up in Kingston, and I've had it a few times. The beef is never frozen and tastes pretty good. I go for the double burgers with onions.

Not to kill a good time but it's god awful for you. A cheeseburger and an order of fries is 1580 calories with 89g (126% of what you need each day) of Fat. Anyone trying to loose weight shoudl avoid the place like the plague.

I don't think anyone's eating burgers to eat healthy and lose weight :D ;) :whistling:

Very good burgers, it is one of the better burger places here in Tuscaloosa

I always get jalapenos on my burgers. The first time I ate at 5 guys I ordered jalapenos, like normally, and they were like neon green. Some of the hottest jalapenos I had ever eaten, I could not finish the burger when them on it. It was really good.

Royal Red Robin Burger... That's a fried egg that's on top of the cheese. :love:

burger.jpg

What happen to the Slimmer CP thread? all I am seeing is these very unhealthy but great tasting food flood the boards lately. Did someone Jump the wagon already? :laugh:

David

What happen to the Slimmer CP thread? all I am seeing is these very unhealthy but great tasting food flood the boards lately. Did someone Jump the wagon already? :laugh:

David
I had a minor episode and it is possible, I am not the only one.

If you want healthy, then don't get fries, get Poutine. :laugh:
I never thought I'd see a reference to poutine on a cigar board. We have a large Francophone pop. here in N. New England and it's fairly common in many of the greasy spoons.

Doc.

Never had Poutine, but I've had brown gravy on homestyle fries, very good!

If you want healthy, then don't get fries, get Poutine. :laugh:
I never thought I'd see a reference to poutine on a cigar board. We have a large Francophone pop. here in N. New England and it's fairly common in many of the greasy spoons.

Doc.
... and soon it will be time for maple taffee and the ever-artery-killing cream on bread with maple sugar. Unfortunately, that's yet another food group that has been stricken from my menu. (Amazing how fast the pounds come off, though. I hope that I can keep it up. Then I'll write a book called "The Cigar Diet" :D. )

Never had Poutine, but I've had brown gravy on homestyle fries, very good!
What I've always thought would be good would be poutine using sausage gravy instead of the brown stuff. :love:

If you want to die early, make a habit of visiting Longhorn Steakhouse for their Chili Cheese Fries. They add bacon!
Chili sometimes has beans in it, and beans are healthy. Try carne asada fries! A whole week of calories in one side dish! :blush:

How about Maple syrup on a raised donut followed by a sour pickle to refresh your palette, so you can eat more raised donuts with maple syrup.

Doc.

How about Maple syrup on a raised donut followed by a sour pickle to refresh your palette, so you can eat more raised donuts with maple syrup.

Doc.

LOL, nope never. I do eat sushi then ginger, then more sushi regularly.