• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Pack Arturo Fuente Don Carlos

st0neski

Just though I would give you guys a heads up to a raffle that I found is being helf over at StogieTime. Here is the image they have on their front page:

We just changed our main page around a little bit and are now holding this raffle for the month of December. There will also be a raffle in January and February. Check it out http://www.stogietime.com.

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but if it is not can a Mod move this thread or tell me where to put it?

I thought it said free Waffle and got all excited. I love waffles. :)

There is a new raffle running over at StogieTime.com now with the same principal as the first one.

CigarsDirectAd.gif

For the months of January, February and March StogieTime will be holding a free raffle sponsored by CigarsDirect.com. To be entered into the raffle you must be a member of StogieTime. If you are not a member of StogieTime you can register HERE. To gain an entry to the raffle you have to submit a review of any cigar you would like in the Reviews section of StogieTime. Each review that you submit will give you another entry in the raffle. Please note that all fake reviews will be deleted and will not count towards the raffle. CigarsDirect.com has provided a generous 5 pack of Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story cigars for the winner of the raffle. At the end of the month a winner will be chosen at random and will be e-mailed at the email that was given at the time of registration. If the winner that was e-mailed does not respond within 1 week, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck to all.

Past Winners:
December 2007 - 5 Pack Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Cigars - LutharTheGreat-He actually received 5 extra cigars in his shipment