• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Vegas Alpha

yenwen

Anybody tried the Atomics? They're in a maduro rapper 4.5 by 50 ring. Any comments?

I like all of the vitolas in that line.

My favorite in that line is the Casket Strength. For the money, a solid cigar. :thumbs:
Is that in the A series? I've read about them, never gave one a try yet, one day I'll see if I can snag a few on c-bid and give them a try. With your recommendation, I guess I'll have to start looking sooner than later.

Really awesome cigar. I got 10 Atomics and 5 Apocalypse within the last month. Between my friends and I, we've smoked about all of them and it's now time to reorder. One of my favorites now.

Personally it's one of my favorite everyday cigar. 1 because it's cheap and 2 because their damn good for the price. I haven't tried the Apocalypse so I don't know how to compare. Chang which one do you think is better? Oh and Welcome to CP I'm sure you'll like it very much here. Last week I picked up 35 of them off of Cbid haha. Saxjazzman personally I didn't like the Cask strength one very much. Just wasn't flavorful enough for me I guess. But I'm a newb to cigars so I don't really know how to compare them all too well.

Personally, I think I preferred the Apocalypse to the Atomics. Can't really put my finger on exactly why. Only recently got serious about cigars, so I'm kind a newbie as well. I think the Apocalypse starts off a little bit more the mellow than the Atomics. My friend bought a 5 Vegas mega sampler, and I ordered a box of the Artisans on Saturday I think. Looking forward to trying them all and making a more in depth comparison between the different ones. Wish the mail was faster. Can't wait for these cigars to arrive. Should have a sampler of 12 5 Vegas torpedoes as well, came as a freebie with the box of A series.

Personally it's one of my favorite everyday cigar. 1 because it's cheap and 2 because their damn good for the price. I haven't tried the Apocalypse so I don't know how to compare. Chang which one do you think is better? Oh and Welcome to CP I'm sure you'll like it very much here. Last week I picked up 35 of them off of Cbid haha. Saxjazzman personally I didn't like the Cask strength one very much. Just wasn't flavorful enough for me I guess. But I'm a newb to cigars so I don't really know how to compare them all too well.

I have an iconoclastic taste, sort of like Mark Twain. Your tastes are probably in line with most people. I enjoy things that others may not so your judgement may be on the money for most.

I like all of the vitolas in that line.

My favorite in that line is the Casket Strength. For the money, a solid cigar. :thumbs:
Is that in the A series? I've read about them, never gave one a try yet, one day I'll see if I can snag a few on c-bid and give them a try. With your recommendation, I guess I'll have to start looking sooner than later.

Volusianator, don't go on my recommendation. I have rather iconoclastic tastes. I can only tell you that I am on my second box, but I have to also tell you that I like some stuff that people think are plane dog rockets. C-bid is the way to go to try them to see if you like them. Good hunting. :thumbs: