• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 WOAMS 75 bucks

Its all in what someone is willing to pay for something. Opus X's go for top dollar on e-bay and this I know first hand. I recently and NOT embarassingly so, sold several Opus X belicoso XXX's for close to $20.00 a piece. Can you image???? My starting bid was a buck but someone paid up for them. I have no sellers remorse at all.....
While you may be perfectly comfortable about gouging the crap out of someone, most of us here wouldn't do it, let alone brag about it.

To be clear - profiting off CP members is seriously frowned on. What you choose to do on FleaBay is your own business; I'd recommend not bragging about it here.

One opinion - B.B.S.

Its all in what someone is willing to pay for something. Opus X's go for top dollar on e-bay and this I know first hand. I recently and NOT embarassingly so, sold several Opus X belicoso XXX's for close to $20.00 a piece. Can you image???? My starting bid was a buck but someone paid up for them. I have no sellers remorse at all.....
While you may be perfectly comfortable about gouging the crap out of someone, most of us here wouldn't do it, let alone brag about it.

To be clear - profiting off CP members is seriously frowned on. What you choose to do on FleaBay is your own business; I'd recommend not bragging about it here.

One opinion - B.B.S.

I wasn't "gouging" at all, a price was offered and was paid to me. I am not bragging, I am being honest about what someone would pay for something that they really wanted. In this case it involved cigars, but it could have been any item. I sharing a past experience not trying to profit HERE. This was not done on CP nor did it involve a CP member.

One opinion - B.B.S.

I wasn't "gouging" at all, a price was offered and was paid to me. I am not bragging, I am being honest about what someone would pay for something that they really wanted. In this case it involved cigars, but it could have been any item. I sharing a past experience not trying to profit HERE. This was not done on CP nor did it involve a CP member.

Look, what you do in your "own home" is your business. Everyone knows that people pay massive amounts on various auction sites for sticks and that they do so willingly. By selling on an auction site you provide a service that people ask for, some may disagree, but in the end they do not have to purchase them.

That being said by posting the results of your auction, you made it an issue on CP. All anyone is really trying to say is that they would not do the same thing. When you take into account the action of such people as Denver Dog and his Fiver of WOAM give away (x 2, which I missed out on :angry: ) the selling of marketed up product gets people a little testy. There are many great members of CP who would love to purchase Opus, but have a hard time finding them. In my short time here at CP I have seen more generousity from total strangers than any other time in my life. So in short by talking about your profits HERE, you are treading on some very perilous ground.

This post is not to say you are a terrible person or a bad BOTL. As stated what you do in your life outside of CP is up to you. Just don't air your laundry here and not expect some people to take exception to you.

Brandon

Alright guys, this is done. To those of you that responded and didn't make it in time, sorry but the first two WOAM virgins replied in less than 2 minutes.

Enjoy the sticks guys! :thumbs:

Lucky BOTL's, WOAM's are truly a treat. I am lucky enough to have a supplier for em and sure do enjoy the hell out of them. Work of Arts are a gem of cigar, enjoy em to the fullest brothers.