• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Years Ago Today

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
Today is my 5th year anniversary. :D

It was one of, if not the best, decisions that I ever made. I can say that my life right now is the best it has ever been. A nice part of that is she has gotten me back into attending and participating in church.

She doesn't mind my hobbies.

We’ve had our disagreements, but never an outright fight. (I know how to say ‘sorry’, ‘Yes Dear’ & ‘you’re right’ :whistling: )

All I had to do was get her a card. She is not really a gift person. We always buy what we want anyways. The running joke is… ‘Hey, you can get that for me for our anniversary’ whenever we buy something. We are going out to dinner with friends.

She is not one for remembering special dates. She saw the card from my parents and only then remembered that it was today. :blush:

She has a 16-year-old daughter, that we have had severe problems with in the past. We had to place her in a 15-month program that has turned her life around. One of the better things to come from that is I/We have started adoption proceedings. :love:

Congrats. Sounds like you have a good one. Enjoy your day together.

Hey brother, I would say Happy Anniversary but I think you've already got that covered. I'm very happy for you! :D