• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50,000 year old humidor

That is a work of art mate.

Old swamp Kauri is big business down here. There is not many of the giant trees left as they were cut down for ships and houses many years ago.

Heres a couple of links you may like to look at.
Sorry for the threadjack :)

Northland

Linky

Kauristaircase.jpg

That sure is a little woman next to that big slab. :laugh: That piece is about 20 feet longer than my shop at home. I'd have to take it to my big shop to build anything with it. If you know anyone needing a million dollar conference table, I'm up for the task. Chairs would be included of course. ;) :D

I'll even throw in a matching humidor to the person that sells the job. :D

On the subject of the stair case, that is carved out of one solid trunk of wood. That was the first thing I had ever seen built out of Kauri. Blew me away.

Wonderful piece. In a small way it looks like tiger eye oak, but the definition lines are tighter. Your work should be at Casa Fuente to be fully appreciated. Knockout piece sir.

Not to mention this guy left a few member of multiple cigar forums hanging when they never received humidors they put deposits on.

Peddler, if your statement remains true, then I am very disappointed, mainly because the lord gave him such a talent, why would you abuse the gift.