• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50% off Sample/Prototype sale

JOE.M. said:
Easy gentlemen! :sneaky: Arlin is good people! You may not be able to afford his work. But if and when the time comes, you will never find a better piece of craftsmanship or deal with a finer gentleman. ;)
Yep.

I know some of the comments were more to downplay your own financial status rather than to make fun of Arlin's work, but it was in poor taste.

I will probably never be able to afford Arlin's work, but from what little contact I have had with him he' all right. He never hesitates to offer advice on cigar storage (trust me the technology and knowledge of cigar storage behind the craftsmanship is on a par with the artistry of his work) and of course the works are beautiful.

He's the best at what he does and is lucky to live in a cpaitalistic society where he can charge accordingly. Got a problem with that?

statelandman said:
Just one more reason to pray for that winning Lotto ticket!  :D
WOW, another country heard from :p

How ya been Jim? We haven't seen ya in a while. There are a couple of new guys around here who are big Wolverine fans who'd love to talk college footbal with you :0 :p :D :sign:

Oh hey Lumby, when are you going to start the "Lumberg 2000th post" contest ???

Meanwhile, back to the topic at hand:

I'm probably too irresponsible to own such a nice humi, I'd probably wreck it :p

Nice work Arlin :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Oh hey Lumby, when are you going to start the "Lumberg 2000th post" contest ???
Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent....at this JUNCture.

(The person who gets that reference wins....my approbation)!

George H.W. Bush

Send your approbation ASAP. :p

ArlinLiss said:
I'd be the 1st to admit that coolerdors work, and are really affordable!

I offer my Humidors to those interested at ones similarly made/priced, and not as the ONLY humidor to have.

To those offended by the cost, I take great pride in what I make. There are many different ways make Humidors and I offer my own contribution as best I can.

My sincere thanks to those complimenting my work!

:)

Now that is quality wood working - beautiful looking humidors.

Dana Carvey(sp?) impersonating George H.W. Bush on Saturday Night Live!!

Do I win for gusin' the tv show?!?!?!?! :sign:

Floyd T. :sign:

Actually SKYDIVENKD that's more what I was thinking of...I was just talking with my mom about how funny Carvey was...though it was indeed George Senior who first coined the phrase.....

hmmm

this is such a tough decision....

You guys both get my approbation! And Arlin too! Congratulations, AVB, SKYDIVNEKD, and ArlinLiss. You guys are great

camaroon4me said:
Can you drive them, or live in one of them? I guess I just dont appreciate FINE ART!

What is the purpose of paying a good years worth (or two) of cigar budget money for a humidor?

Hmmmnn, let me think. Do I buy CIGARS, or do I sell my car and buy a humidor?
Unf&%^%*n believable!
"
Can you drive them, or live in one of them? I guess I just dont appreciate FINE ART!

What is the purpose of paying a good years worth (or two) of cigar budget money for a humidor?

Hmmmnn, let me think. Do I buy CIGARS, or do I sell my car and buy a humidor?
Unf&%^%*n believable!
"

I am with you on this one, my man...

Let's see. Sell the car, the kiddies, the wife, the in-laws, and possibly even a house for a beautiful cigar humidor. Now that's what I would call a 'Humidor-Craze' person... To each his own, as always, I guess...