• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

500TH Post Contest | Multi-Person Battleship

SPIVY

THE STIG
I am a huge fan of the community and it has treated me well. I want to give back for my 500th post. So on to the contest:

HOW THE GAME WORKS
Just like regular battleship you have 5 ships that you place in your 10x10 sea. Your objective is to destroy other members ships. But on this version there are 9 naval commands rather then two. You will send me a PM with the location of you ships and then I will assign you a grid. No one will know which person has which grid except for me. You of course would not want to shoot in your own grid, but there may be reasons for that :). Once the sea has been filled we will start the attacks. The first person to respond goes first, second goes second and so on. Ships can go vertically and horizontally.

WHICH SHIPS
Aircraft Carrier - 5 Squares
Battleship - 4 Squares
Destroyer - 3 Squares
Submarine - 3 Squares
Patrol Boat - 2 Squares

WHO CAN PLAY
You Must Have 100 Posts (I would rather have active members participate)
The first 9 members to respond "You Sunk My Battle Ship" Get to Play

PLACING YOUR SHIPS
Once you have been picked to play, you send me an email with where you want your ships to be with first square coordinates to the last square coordinates. I.e. B6-B7 for a Vertical Patrol Boat and A2-C2 for a Horizontal Destroyer.

HOW TO SHOOT
Grid Number, Column Number, Row Number i.e. 1,A,4

gallery_8878_978_7859.jpg

PLAYERS & SCORE
√ NAVY 1 fivebyfifty - 2D 1AC = 11 Points
√ NAVY 2 NASTY - 4B 1AC 2S 4PB = 35 Points WINNER
√ NAVY 3 Spad31 - 0 = 0 Points
√ NAVY 4 jy0567 - 2 AC 2B 3S 1D 1PB = 32 Points
√ NAVY 5 Brickhouse - 3S 1PB = 11 Points
√ NAVY 6 Anthem - 1D = 3 Points
√ NAVY 7 Putz Mulligan - 1 PB = -2 Points
√ NAVY 8 tsmckenney - 3D 3AC 2PB = 28 Points
√ NAVY 9 Kingantz - 2AC = 10 Points

Navy number coincides with the order of shooting. It has nothing to do with the grid number. √ = Grid coordinates received.

gallery_8878_978_21981.png

Black is Miss, Red is Hit

gallery_8878_978_1183.png

I forgot to add. Member who sinks the most points gets a 5er. The number of squares equals the number of points. i.e. destroyer gets 3 points. And if you hit yourself you lose a point :)

Enjoy the war
Ed

You sunk my battleship.

Thanks for the contest!

thats 9. Everyone is welcome to send in the coordinates of their ships.

Good Hunting
Ed

im headin out on the iron horse home so ill pm spivy my 1st shot that should last till i can check at home