• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

500TH Post Contest | Multi-Person Battleship

What's going on here bros? Are we playing this thing today, or what? Tomorrow ain't gonna be all that good for me. Perhaps if one or two of you don't have the time... Spivy would probably like this done before he has to plan his 1K post contest. :)

What's going on here bros? Are we playing this thing today, or what? Tomorrow ain't gonna be all that good for me. Perhaps if one or two of you don't have the time... Spivy would probably like this done before he has to plan his 1K post contest. :)

LOL

We are just waiting for Anthem to give his grid. I sent him a PM

Ok everyone is in. We will start with fivebyfifty:

NAVY 1 Attack 1E5
MISS

Another thing, Evert round of shots (9) I will Post the Board for everyone too see.

Grids are assigned and were included in PMs to each Navy. NASTY is up.

NASTY: 2B7 MISS
SPAD31: 3B3 MISS

Guys you should post your shots here.

I think after the first round of fire, we will do 5 shots at a time, and a Premium 5er. I.e. opus, padron htf fuente...

I'll take Drew Estate for a hundred, please Alex. :sign:

And good call on the salvo shots.

I'll take Drew Estate for a hundred, please Alex. :sign:

And good call on the salvo shots.

If it is Ming Dynasty then yes, but for Kuba Kuba Com'on :laugh:

I was hoping for Apple-Tini flavored White Owl Party Tubes.

Dantooine is far too remote to make an effective military target. But don't worry, we'll deal with your rebel friends soon enough.

Anthem, you may fire when ready.

:laugh:

Post 34 HIT
Post 35 HIT

Once we get back to fivebyfifty we will take 5 shots at a time, and I will post the updated grid