• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 month anniversary contest

Boogs34

Hello CP!

Before getting to the contest, some background…I joined 6 months ago on a very nerve-wracking day; and today I received some fantastic news in regards to that. So, it is a celebratory day, not only in regards to my 6 month anniversary but for other reasons too!

First, I am astonished at just how fantastic this place is. I originally joined this place because the people seemed knowledgeable and it seemed pretty active. How the BotLs treat each other here is incredibly generous. Everyone I have dealt with here have been great, standup guys. I have gained an immense amount of knowledge in my short time here (relative, of course) and hope to continue learning about and enjoying a variety of cigars, and getting to know more members here. I have passed this hobby to 5 of my local friends, by hooking them up with a small collection of cigars and a cheap 20ct cbid humidor (in part so I have people to occasionally smoke with!). And tonight I’m meeting a CP member in person for the first time! :thumbs:

I want to thank Rod, the FoGs that help sustain the place, and all the great BotLs that belong here!

Now, in regards to the contest – I have thought about this for some time and have been able to stay patient until today. There will be 5 premium cigars up for grabs, so more are enticed to join. Here is the list:
1. Fuente Fuente Opus X
2. Graycliff Crystal PGX
3. Tatuaje J21
4. Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
5. '01 Petit Corona

Here are the rules (subject to change on my whims)…
1. Must be a member for >1 month
2. Must have at least 50 posts
3. Must be a member in good standing
4. 1 guess per person; no edits
5. The contest will conclude Sunday, April 8 at 11:59 PM
#5 should lead to more guesses and more excitement, if someone actually guesses correctly early.

Simply guess the number of bands in this mug, which is approximately how many cigars I’ve smoked in the past 6 months (btw – totally stole this from tkoepp except my camera sucks):

gallery_3822_154_34767.jpg

The person closest to the number will win. If the number is 5, and someone guesses 4 and someone guesses 6, the tiebreaker will go to the person who guessed 4 because he did not go over.

Good luck – and thank you CP!

Edit 1: Corrected date to April 8 (not 6)
Edit 2: I have decided the Tat is going to be J21
Edit 3: Winner is Azoetia.

117 is my guess and thanks for the contest!

Congrats, man!! Looks like around 49 bands in that there mug.

Cheers,

Quade

38...thanks for the contest!

snip...The contest will conclude Sunday, April 6 at 11:59 PM. :whistling:

Thanks for the contest.

Congrats on the 6 months and the good news.

Conrats on 6 months AND your good news.

I'll guess 32 bands.