• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 month anniversary contest

And the winner is: Azoetia with the bullseye number of 79 bands in that glass! Congratulations to Azoetia, and thanks to all the participants.

Some of the guesses (in the 20s and 30s) was a little surprising. And I agree, I will smoke more as soon as the weather lets me! If I could have smoked indoors, the number would have been 180! It was also interesting to see some guesses in the 20s and 30s...Also, the world makes a full circle, as I did win Azoetia's dog name & breed contest earlier.

I'll ship this out tomorrow or Wednesday. :thumbs: I'll also try to be a little more inventive for my next contest.

Fantastic, thank you very much AJ! Good karma comes back - nice :thumbs:

Thanks again,
David

And the winner is: Azoetia with the bullseye number of 79 bands in that glass! Congratulations to Azoetia, and thanks to all the participants.

Some of the guesses (in the 20s and 30s) was a little surprising. And I agree, I will smoke more as soon as the weather lets me! If I could have smoked indoors, the number would have been 180! It was also interesting to see some guesses in the 20s and 30s...Also, the world makes a full circle, as I did win Azoetia's dog name & breed contest earlier.

I'll ship this out tomorrow or Wednesday. :thumbs: I'll also try to be a little more inventive for my next contest.

Well that mug looks deceptively small and the bands look big!

-Rob

AJ - I received the contest winnings today. Thanks again for the contest :thumbs:

David