• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$6000 box of sticks!

tschoon

Here's one for you that can't think what to ask for from Santa:

1959 Montecristo No.1 (6 1/2”x 42) -$6,000

This box of Montecristo cigars is in remarkably good condition. Pre-Castro Montecristo cigars are extremely rare due to the worldwide popularity and desirability of the Montecristo brand name. This particular box was made in Havana, Cuba in the mid 1959 and exported to America. The additional tax band located under the Montecristo band verifies the date. Large sized pre-embargo cigars are very hard to find due to the fact that most cigars produced during this time period were smaller sized cigars. The late Ernie Kovak owned these cigars from the “I Love Lucy” TV show.

If you are serious about either of these one of a kind boxes, please call Jeff W at 1-888-702-4427.

Past their prime...though I've had a 1958 Monte #1 that was impeccably good. :)

Guffah...!

$6000 is the down payment I have set aside for my BMW. $6000 is the cash set aside for an engagement ring. $6000 is above all... A TON OF F#$!ING MONEY!

:0

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

wow.
who has 6000 dollars lying around?

how about if they give it to me, and i'll relieve em of their burden?

at least you could walk around smoking pne and tell them all that they are cuban and legal.
:D

though, 6k would nicely cover ~1/5 of next sem. tuition after books and all.

1/5th? Holy hell, I know its private and all... but DANG. 6k would've covered tuition and books for 2 full semesters where I went.

well, after books and all it is a cool 27k a year, give or take.

but w/ loans and grants and all, it is more like a state school, for the time being.
after I grad., will be prison ra^$% for $$.