• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

7 years on the board, today.

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Thanks Rod for keeping this place what it is. 7 years have flown by and my tastes have completely changed :sign: :sign:

Pin a rose on your nose. :sign:

Or maybe we can get you one of these:
med_gallery_1353_682_2263.jpg
:cool:

Congrats bro!

I believe that you were the first person I dealt with online in trading. It ultimately lead to a minor fiasco & threadwar but learned so much more from all of that than I could have ever learned on my own.

Congratulations, Brandon. You're one of those that I always value hearing from here at CP. Here's to 7 more! :thumbs:

Cheers!!! You are one of the good guys.
Here's to another seven!

Good is relative. I've never quite understood the "tiara" thing, perhaps Mr Freebern will expound. :D

Tiara came from my old profile picture, that I had when I first joined. New Years picture of me with a Happy New Years tiara on and it got all twisted from there.... :sign: :sign:

In my short 7 years, have made some great friends, a lot of whom I've never met. Still seems strange that I'd consider forum members friends, but that's how this board is and I truly appreciate the daily opportunity to come here.

I think it's a tribute to CP and it's membership that cross-dressing, cigar smoking, tiara wearing princesses have a place here. So congratulations to all of us for our social progressiveness.

Doc.

Thanks Rod for keeping this place what it is. 7 years have flown by and my tastes have completely changed :sign: :sign:

7 years, eh? :0

I know you LOVED to smoke grape White Owls until you started hanging out here. I don't know if this place ruined you, or made you a better person... :D

Pin a rose on your nose. :sign:

Or maybe we can get you one of these:
med_gallery_1353_682_2263.jpg
:cool:

Crap, freebern... See what you done with this thread? Look what the cat dragged in!!! :0

Where the heck have you been hiding, you maniac! :D