• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

71 + 5 Contest

I'm guessing 6:15pm. You're bladder will freak out, you'll be hungry and you'll hit I-45 traffic. It doesn't matter what day or time you go through. you will hit I-45 traffic.

Smokin'Sims said:
...It doesn't matter what day or time you go through. you will hit I-45 traffic...
 never were truer words spoken.....

HOME @ 15:45. Now I got to check out the guesses. See you later.

OK, we have a winner, brother MAVERICKMAGE WHO NAILED THE TIME DEAD NUTS on the minute.

Thank you all for joining in.

I'm still trying to figure out how you leave June 21st on a 7 day cruise and return on July 29th.

Congrats on the cruise and 5 years here at CP, ya old fart.

Great contest ed. Thanks for the chance. Glad you returned home safe.

duglynukem said:
I'm still trying to figure out how you leave June 21st on a 7 day cruise and return on July 29th.
Congrats on the cruise and 5 years here at CP, ya old fart.
We left a day early as we didn't want to fight Huston traffic. Our son works in Huston and took us out to dinner that night. When we did drive in ( 1.5 hours ) early for boarding the traffic was something to behold. I'm glad we had the extra time. Sorry for the corn fusion.

Great Contest, Ed.

Gratz to Mav, who seems to be on a roll!!

Tim

MX said:
Great Contest, Ed.

Gratz to Mav, who seems to be on a roll!!

Tim
Lol thanks. I guess I am. It has me looking in my humidor to see if I have anything worth starting a contest for to give back.